Reviews for And Everything
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i think abby would understand! loved it!
save changes to normal chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
AW! Okay, must say that I love this. I love that you have Ben realizing how special Riley is for being so loyally willing to jump into the fire time after time for him, just because he asked. And the fact that he realized this by having a mondo nightmare that drove him across town in the middle of the night was so awesomely awkwardly adorable! Lol, your levels of awkward were hilarious. I love hyphen adjectives. Hee.

Very realistic portrayal of the guys, though that's nothing new. But still, it's worth saying anyway, 'cause it's kind of the hallmark of your writing. Humor. Sweetness. Realistic. Yep. This one must be by Reggie. Enjoyed it to the last word. Which was couch. I also like couches. But even if I hated couches, I still would've enjoyed this to the last word.

Blessings!
ddamato chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow, this is really good. I'd like to see the roles switched in another scenario like this, with Riley coming to Ben because of something. Not necessarily a nightmare, but yeah, I don't know. I just love your Ben/Riley brotherly fluff!
Samps432 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
that was so cute and sweet! i love the levels of awkwardness, they were so funny! Great job
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh, my goodness. I loved it, soo so much. For some reason, I've got this affinity for best friend/brothers nightmare fics, just because the good ones (in my opinion) always end in cuteness and happiness.

The writing was magnificent; it's a fantastic story. :D
DAzebras chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Wonderful as usual. I nearly fall out of my chair with laughter whenever I read your stories. This time around I enjoyed the line about naked waffles. However, I noticed that at one point you refered to them as pancakes. Keep up the excellent work. I look forward to reading more from you in the hopefully near future.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hehe, aww super cute
Anonymous Eli chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I really liked this! All the "levels of awkwardness" were funny, and I am still laughing at the ending. Great little one-shot!
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
aw, so cute! i love it.
Fantasy's Magic chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This was so nice to read _ . I really enjoyed it, so thank you!

Fantasy's Magic
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was... sweet. Loved it.
Shlee Verde chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
hi...that was great. i thought ben being slightly out of character made sense...he was really upset, that dream shook him up so he had every right to be. riley was great...i loved his different levels of awkwardness; they were really funny. but most of all i love how you write ben and riley's friendship. you just seem to really get them in a way that not many other writers do. i really enjoyed this...keep writing :)
stormchaser34neo chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Great story, and while Ben was a little out of character it just made it better. Enjoyed it.