Reviews for Glorious Tension
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Forgive and forget... or die; I always say.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
I love this stories so much...i actually hope that wendy decide to leave but nibs sexily persuade her by holding her hand tightly and try to assure her that he love her and will show her everything that he could offer
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
write more
HauntedApple chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
I love this story and i'm sad that u have not updated in a while. Donn't ditch the story. i love it and it has a lot of potintial.

P.s i can't spell
Riley Maiyer chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Very nicely written fight scene and (yay) Nibs can now officially claim her! I think Wendy should totally forgive him! They're awesome together. And please don't dich this...I really love this story and hope you update ASAP!)
Riley Maiyer chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Beautifully written! With all the love and so much passion and feeling! GREAT JOB! *thumbs up*
Riley Maiyer chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Yay, yay, yay !*jumps around* Amazing! Absolutely you should keep going! Loved it)
Riley Maiyer chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
So far I love every moment of the story! It's not that i don't like Peter/Wendy, i love it. But I just wanted to try something new, and then I was thinking ''Hey, Nibs is kinda hot...''. So I was looking for a Nibs/Wendy fic and-voila! Just what I needed.) Can't wait to read more!
HauntedApple chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
I love the story. Especially the way you descride Nibs. (omg he is SEXY)

i feel that Wendy should forgive Nibs. I know that she is mad because she feels that by Nibs saying "she's mine" he is trying to dominate her. and if nibs had not been in a fight he would be. But he was fighting and he was trying to defend her because he loves her and Wendy just walked into the end of the fight so she did not see the whole story.
blondie134 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Can i just say that this is my favorite fanfic EVER...So by law you have to update...Please, please...I BEG OF YOU :)
flynfreako chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
oh no... hope you update this story XD even if it takes you a year again, hehe
flynfreako chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
ooo you're so good at writing smut! *_*
flynfreako chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
i like this idea :D i like nibs' idea of creating sexual tension *_* hehe
Dollimesh chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
this story is amazing! you can't stop now! D:

you can't leave us hanging like this!

Wendy should forgive Nibs! They're love can't go unnoticed! Dx
jinxy binxy chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
omg this story is so good! i love how you write! you are awesome! write more!