Reviews for The Best Dates are the Cheap Ones
Blank Lord chapter 1 . 7/8
This was an enjoyable read. Great job. The ending kiss really put everything together. Naruto x Sakura will always work.
Username6166 chapter 1 . 4/14
Would've been better if Ino ended up with Naruto tbh
crazycoot64.89 chapter 1 . 3/1
My day be like so fine then boom
He kissed Sakura :(
Gracie Wiser chapter 1 . 2/23
It's really good! I hoped that Ino ended up with Naruto though. But still, it's great!
LegendaryAce69 chapter 1 . 12/25/2021
Now that is how romance is written! It was beautiful! Loved it!
Urutiyori chapter 1 . 12/1/2021
Cute
Chase McCullough chapter 1 . 7/6/2021
that was an amazing story. so relatable and easy flowing. thank you for that!
Random Guy chapter 1 . 5/28/2021
Didn't I already write a review..? (I read this a second time)
Fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2021
OH MY GOD. I don't even know where to start! That was an absolutely amazing writing piece that I read secretly while I'm supposed to be in bed a sleep. Yes, I'm a 6th grader. I personally like to write my self so when I read this I'm like this is a true piece of art. Like seriously, make a whole book on some romance or something you like cause I swear you can make a ton of money and you'll be from just a normal smart-ass college kid to some fuckin amazing author that I'll want to meet by the time I'm in college. I looked up Ino x Naruto because I just wanted to see some crap but this was nothing like that. This was spectacular and I want you to make one with Rock-Lee because of his crazy drunkness so if he is drunk.. Oh my god It'll be so funny. Anyway, it's about 1:00AM and I want to go to bed so cya. 2 days of school left!
GeneralMontgomery chapter 1 . 3/22/2021
Amazing!
brenda sianipar chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
Really love this story! It is so well written, light and adorable! Aww even im jealous of Ino! Naruto gives the best dates! But im also so glad that because of that Sakura realized her feelings for Naruto and ughh the ending is so fluffy! Thank u for this story!:)
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
Still one of my favorites
avidnarutofan chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
Thank you fir writing this fic.

It is brilliant, heartwarming, emotional, funny, happy and so much more.

Would you consider doing a one-shot continuation of Naruto and Sakura getting married and having the fire lord's daughter and husband attending or crashing it and then realising who they are?
BSHWN5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
but what about ino-chan she deserves Naruto as well !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
MAN, this was SO fun to read. Ino and naruto are like my favorite characters. I think they are SO similar and kindred, and they'd make SUCH good friends. they could probably go on for hours end doing silly things. So I absolutely loved their date. It does seem like the kind of thing Naruto would do. He is genuinely very creative and caring. Although his story about that winter night hurt me so deeply

The end scene with naruto and sakura in the training ground caught me SO off guard. But the ANBU reaction to it was literally the cherry on top of it all. I loved your description of their kiss, of the final conclusion to their feelings. I loved it. This was such a great fic to read. from the start to the end