Reviews for The Best Dates are the Cheap Ones
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 11/17

Ahh it brings back memories reading this one-shot, five years it's been already! I'm betting you still check the reviews of your stories from time to time (presuming you're not dead) so I thought I should leave a note telling you how much I appreciate everything you've contributed to this site! You couldn't possibly know it, but you've had a huge influence on my writing, or more accurately my storytelling, since I first stumbled across your profile way back when. The way you bring all your characters to life through their relationships with one another and the humour you interject into the dialogue were probably my biggest take-aways. And always so clever when writing interactions - I REALLY hope you're still writing, even if it's not here!

Anyway, I feel profoundly fortunate to have found your stories when I did. Reviewers seem to dig the stuff I do that I think I partly learned from you, just by picking up the stuff you did that I liked! And although I know we've never personally met... thank you for being your creative, original, and endlessly witty self.

Sending you the ~utmost~ of good vibes
Maddy (Monster Mads)

p.s. that running joke from one of your inu/hp fics about inuyasha being an exhibitionist still cracks me up
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 8/8
Ahhhhh this was really good! I like how Naruto and Ino became close friend when they were at the wedding. I never read a fanfic that shows Naruto and Ino interacting as much as they did in your fanfics so I almost found myself cheering on for them ( even though I am not much a naruino shipper "). You did a good job bringing Sakura and Naruto together so I applause you for writing this.
KaiSaeren chapter 1 . 6/8
This, was, AWESOME!
Two or three moments where i just thought, no way, thats just not right or holy bjeez... But i was still laughing, very well written and for sure, gripping :) Great job, keep it up.
Leonard Mosca chapter 1 . 6/4
there's only one problem with your story you send a celebration of all the ninjas over the age of 16 now naruto only 15 years old in this story so he wouldn't be allowed to participate did you actually think about that when you're right now you might want to go back and we write this just a suggestion
wow...awesome!i really loved it...the best oneshot ever!
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 1/30
Thank you!
Once again, I've been convinced that NaruIno should be canon.

Hahaha :3
Love you for that. ;)
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Impressive writing.

All the characters here were in characters; but flesh out in ther daily lives learning something new about them(particular Ino, Sakura and Naruto).

Especially enjoyed the setting you showed in your writting of Sakura and Ino's dates; including the conversations that contrasts from the two right at the end of their dates.
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
While I prefer NaruHina, this story is too good to pass!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
The date between Ino and Naruto was so funny, and cute, and awesome haha. And the ending was just perfect, especially the last part with the Anbu hahaha!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is one the best written and downright most fun to read stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading and I hope there's more.
Sezony chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Love, love, love this story. I'm not a fan of the pairing mainly because I feel like she doesn't deserve him (especially seeing the way she treated him in this story), but the friendship between Naruto and Ino was perfect. Her learning about his life was really fun to read. Just one thing: wouldn't the Firelord's son go to his sister's wedding rather than take Sakura out on a date? Other than that, great story. It's one that I always come back to.
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
awesome story tons of fun to read
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I would have loved this even more if you didn't include that bit with Sakura at the last part *pouts* The way you wrote Naruto and Ino here was very admirable! Their dynamic flowed beautifully and I wouldn't doubt that their friendship would grow even more of given the chance. You made me seriously consider to go on a wedding-crashing date in the future, lol.
Edgar3t chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Such awesomeness, lol. I can totally see Naruto pulling off a wedding crash
dragonlover753 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
i haven't read many narusaku fanfic, but this one became my favorite. i loved it because it was funny and romantic. i am exceptionally pleased