Reviews for The Best Dates are the Cheap Ones
wow...awesome!i really loved it...the best oneshot ever!
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 1/30
Thank you!
Once again, I've been convinced that NaruIno should be canon.

Hahaha :3
Love you for that. ;)
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Impressive writing.

All the characters here were in characters; but flesh out in ther daily lives learning something new about them(particular Ino, Sakura and Naruto).

Especially enjoyed the setting you showed in your writting of Sakura and Ino's dates; including the conversations that contrasts from the two right at the end of their dates.
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
While I prefer NaruHina, this story is too good to pass!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
The date between Ino and Naruto was so funny, and cute, and awesome haha. And the ending was just perfect, especially the last part with the Anbu hahaha!
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is one the best written and downright most fun to read stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading and I hope there's more.
Sezony chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Love, love, love this story. I'm not a fan of the pairing mainly because I feel like she doesn't deserve him (especially seeing the way she treated him in this story), but the friendship between Naruto and Ino was perfect. Her learning about his life was really fun to read. Just one thing: wouldn't the Firelord's son go to his sister's wedding rather than take Sakura out on a date? Other than that, great story. It's one that I always come back to.
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
awesome story tons of fun to read
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I would have loved this even more if you didn't include that bit with Sakura at the last part *pouts* The way you wrote Naruto and Ino here was very admirable! Their dynamic flowed beautifully and I wouldn't doubt that their friendship would grow even more of given the chance. You made me seriously consider to go on a wedding-crashing date in the future, lol.
Edgar3t chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Such awesomeness, lol. I can totally see Naruto pulling off a wedding crash
dragonlover753 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
i haven't read many narusaku fanfic, but this one became my favorite. i loved it because it was funny and romantic. i am exceptionally pleased
roger.j.yu chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Who does Ino get with? :O
mslegend92 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Wow! this by far the best one shot I've ever read on FF. The characterization and the plot coupling great grammar, sentence construction and overall fun ideas makes this a fantastic read. I liked how you incorporated canon with fiction alas Ino/Sakura rivalry and also that people do mature and that romance is still possible regardless your financial clout. Well done and keep up the great work if possible.
lord287 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
WOW! Amazing story, although Sakura seemed like a bitch till the very end, All characters were really in character. Write more Narusaku stories please...
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was great- I really liked it!