Reviews for The Best Dates are the Cheap Ones
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 3/21
All i can think is that...Sakura totally doesn't deserve Naruto. Ino/Naruto forever!
Nice little story
shade chapter 1 . 1/10
I liked this one shot, what you did with Naruto and Ino, naruto's past and how they interacted with each other along with the entire wedding scene, it was all great. well done.
jlynox21 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Great story
Madra uzemaki chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
This made me happy.
ThePervertedSage chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
This was an amazing read! Thank you so much for showing me what all the NaruSaku shippers were hoping for...please don't stop writing. Excellent work.
wolfstars chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Thank you for writing this fic, I really enjoyed reading it!
omg chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Holy fucking shit! you are alive?! Why not update medicinal lullaby?! after so many years you come back just to fix a grammatical error?! I'm speechless and horrified..
Winterlover6 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Most adorable thing EVER! And the best written, most realistic and lovely NaruSaku story I have ever read.
Obsessed Lass chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Magnificent. Keep them coming!
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I kinda feel bad for Ino, no more dates with Naruto. But I also feel bad for Temari, and Hinata, and any other girl that didn't go out with Naruto. Including Ami and the freezing housewife, weird as that sounds. Anyway, I really enjoyed this.
Vilkath chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Great fic, well written and nice little idea. Believable romance is always hard to write, especially one contained to the length as short as this. That said I suppose my only real complaint about the while thing is that I kind of felt Ino and Naruto seemed to get along better, sharing deep secrets and hidden past with each other. Yet Naruto/Sakura was the over all pairing in the end. Not that I'm exactly against the couple, but it just seemed kind of wrong to set up such a great friendship/relationship between Ino and Naruto to have it amount to little more than 'make Sakura jealous enough to realize her feelings'. Of course if this was to continue I could see a nice little story springing up from that awkward love triangle. Naruto and Sakura are together and while Ino didn't have romantic feelings yet, she did seem to enjoy being with Naruto more than any other guy available to her and Sakura just stole him from her.
Good read chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
It's damn hard to find a decently written story. It's even harder to find one that eclipses all the aspects you want: good character development, succinct plot, romantic contrivance, and a satisfying ending. Well done. Thanks for the read!
gonekrazy3000 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Please tell me you're back :D
Been waiting for more from you for ages!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I'm so fucking glad I read this holy shit