Reviews for The Best Dates are the Cheap Ones
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 6/26
This awesome beyond belief!
One shots are always so dam good
Animaman chapter 1 . 4/24
Good fic, but one shot isn't enough. Could use a sequel, like Sakura asking Naruto to next year's festival and see for herself what she purposely missed out on because of her high standards. Would have also liked to see how Naruto, along with Ino, react after finding out that Tsunade had nothing to do with Sakura's date, it was all her trying to outdo everybody.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 1/22
That was surprising and great ;)
ShadowedNara chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Haha, ah, what a great story! Loved it from start to finish, and there really isn't much good quality NaruSaku fluff out there, so thanks a bunch for writing something as good as thisShadowedNara
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I have re-read this fic approximately 8 times, three of which were out loud for the purpose of sharing the love. I adore your take on Naruto, Ino, and even Sakura in this story. And while I admit that I initially found it whilst looking for NaruSaku fluff, I came away kind of wishing there was more NaruIno in the world.

Only...like this. Because their friendship is the cutest. And most unexpected (at least it caught me by surprise).

(But think about it! I mean... just look at the adorable tipsy blonde puppies! Gyah!)

Anyways. Thank you.
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Shiva!

Ahh it brings back memories reading this one-shot, five years it's been already! I'm betting you still check the reviews of your stories from time to time (presuming you're not dead) so I thought I should leave a note telling you how much I appreciate everything you've contributed to this site! You couldn't possibly know it, but you've had a huge influence on my writing, or more accurately my storytelling, since I first stumbled across your profile way back when. The way you bring all your characters to life through their relationships with one another and the humour you interject into the dialogue were probably my biggest take-aways. And always so clever when writing interactions - I REALLY hope you're still writing, even if it's not here!

Anyway, I feel profoundly fortunate to have found your stories when I did. Reviewers seem to dig the stuff I do that I think I partly learned from you, just by picking up the stuff you did that I liked! And although I know we've never personally met... thank you for being your creative, original, and endlessly witty self.

Sending you the ~utmost~ of good vibes
Maddy (Monster Mads)

p.s. that running joke from one of your inu/hp fics about inuyasha being an exhibitionist still cracks me up
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Ahhhhh this was really good! I like how Naruto and Ino became close friend when they were at the wedding. I never read a fanfic that shows Naruto and Ino interacting as much as they did in your fanfics so I almost found myself cheering on for them ( even though I am not much a naruino shipper "). You did a good job bringing Sakura and Naruto together so I applause you for writing this.
KaiSaeren chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This, was, AWESOME!
Two or three moments where i just thought, no way, thats just not right or holy bjeez... But i was still laughing, very well written and for sure, gripping :) Great job, keep it up.
Leonard Mosca chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
there's only one problem with your story you send a celebration of all the ninjas over the age of 16 now naruto only 15 years old in this story so he wouldn't be allowed to participate did you actually think about that when you're right now you might want to go back and we write this just a suggestion
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
wow...awesome!i really loved it...the best oneshot ever!
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Thank you!
Once again, I've been convinced that NaruIno should be canon.

Hahaha :3
Love you for that. ;)
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Impressive writing.

All the characters here were in characters; but flesh out in ther daily lives learning something new about them(particular Ino, Sakura and Naruto).

Especially enjoyed the setting you showed in your writting of Sakura and Ino's dates; including the conversations that contrasts from the two right at the end of their dates.
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
While I prefer NaruHina, this story is too good to pass!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
The date between Ino and Naruto was so funny, and cute, and awesome haha. And the ending was just perfect, especially the last part with the Anbu hahaha!