Reviews for The Best Dates are the Cheap Ones
this is an awesome story! I love the idea of both Ino and Sakura lerning that having fun at a date beats it being expensive, and I totally agree that Naruto would have the best ideas
I'm a little bit disturbed by sakura's behaviour at the beginning, but theb, you redeemed her somehow at the end. Hail to narusaku.!, I'll just hope it was shikaino too.
Haha - love the exploration of Naruto's more grown up side and Ino's life.
Wings As Eagles chapter 1 . 7/7
This is really good, but why wasn't the Daimyo's son at his sister's wedding?
BorealisSpiral chapter 1 . 5/31
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. I loved this! A lot lot, really. And man, you're so right; lacking money made you creative, hehehe.

I totally see Naruto doing such thing as wedding crashing xD First time reading a NaruIno!Friendship fic, but I gotta say you did and amazing job. I'm so glad Ino got a great time with him. I think both of them needed it. I felt pity for Sakura, tho. I think she lost quite the night, but at least she understood at the end how valuable Naruto is to her.

I really loved this fic, really. The end made me crack up. The amount of shows AMBU members watch in Konoha thanks to Naruto's unpredictable antics must be huge, hahaha. Genius.
I'll leave now. I hope you're doing great and wish you the best in the world.

Till next time
hennessyswagg83 chapter 1 . 1/17
You should have really research when writing this not that it isn't nicely written but Ino's birthday is September 23 which means she's would be 15 like Naruto too on September 13 when the Matsuri no Otsuki took place
Jiraiya's Lost Student chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Just... why sakura at the end? You literally built up a romantically perfect setup between Ino and Naruto, then just shit the whole thing away. I assume you ended this where you did because you had no idea how to explain Ino just not being in the picture anymore. Bad form good sir, bad form.
oppaihammer chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
the guy named SomeGuyFawkes should have the write to ever review anything..fucking dumbass
oppaihammer chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
god this story is amazing...so nicely written
hermioneluna95 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
i love this story...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
It was fantastic! The story was really interesting and got me hooked for its entirety. Keep in writing and be happy and prosperous, writer sama :D
Anon chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
SomeGuyFawkes

Wew lad. In a series about a child soldier with the spirit of a rabid demon sealed inside him, with a mission to "rescue" a teammate who can bend time and space with his pupils, the biggest critique you have is that breaking into a wedding is unrealistic?

Cmon. There are useful reviews, and there are reviews you write to fellate yourself and your """literary critique.""" Yours fell under the second category.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Better than average for a "chic fic", but I just couldn't read all the way through without falling asleep.

Also, the idea that Naruto could crash that wedding is beyond ludicrous.
1) The Fire Lord and his men deal with imposters, infiltrators, and assassins every day, and twice on Sundays.
2) In addition to the security he would have, Konoha would also have discretely placed many guards. It would a MAJOR incident if anything happened to the Daimyō while he was in their village!
3) There is absolutely no way anyone is getting into that wedding party without an invitation.
4) Naruto is already a ninja of note, for his skills, his passenger, and his parentage. Naruto would be known to: the Daimyō, his security men, and every Konoha nin Naruto's age on up. There is no way that an undisguised Naruto is not recognized.
ExBlazE chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Would I lose my thumb if I 'give' you a thumbs-up?
TimothyB chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
I love this. Ino and Naruto are so good together it's so fun to read. Everything about this is amazing and i wish it would keep going or you did another one shot like this. Keep up the great work!