Reviews for Edge of Reason
flowerpower55 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
This is really great! It's been eight years but damn it I wish this was finished! It's just so good! I love both of their POVs and Sasuke's last thoughts really got me wanting a conclusion where "he had her memorized and tangled up so deeply in his life than neither of them would have a way out" T_T
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
This is really like a prequel of the first. I really like how you described the situation, turmoil, characterization, love how there is a plot as well :D
I woukd love to read how this 'trying thing' would lead them and what will they become :)
LakeLily chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Good stuff! Is this over, or is it on hiatus? If it's not over, please add more!
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
please continew this! its really good!
CloseToYou15 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
the way you wrote the story just make me wonder what happens next? Your writing skill are amazing. pls continue your story :)
Higanbana.4 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Really excellent introspection.
xoxgreenxox chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
please update as soon as you can! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
I didn't know you are writing for Naruto. I really adore your KK fics, and I am glad (ecstatic) that you are also writing for my most favorite pair. You also ship James/lily which is another favorite of mine. You are heaven sent!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Ferity-88 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I like the way you write these characters, I'm justnsad that there is inky two chapters(((

Hope you will update this fic.
killmeangel24 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
this is good
Melitza chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Your use of language in this piece is fantastic. The romance is just hinted at with well-placed phrases like "drank her in" and "gaze swallowed her whole". Subtle romance is the best romance - this is love. :)
Syolen chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I love your characterization of Sakura and Sasuke! I'll definitely be looking forward to an update. :)
with eyes looking up chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
i'm really excited for you to update this. you have a certain way about your writing that pulls the reader in. it's a certain depth that you really don't find a lot on this site anymore.

i really like your sasuke and sakura. they're very...realistic.
sammispn226 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
This is great! Please update soon!

I think you really thought out the characters very well, and how they would act in these situations, etc etc.

I just have one criticism: you're missing hyphens in your compound adjectives. There were a couple missing in the first chapter, and two in the second: "narrow-eyed determination and brain-numbing tenacity."

Besides that, you're doing great! I love your story, please keep writing!