Reviews for Edge of Reason
sonia chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
I love the way you write... you are good with words... one of my favorites is your "Perfect in Weakness" story...( I read it everynow & then) and these drabbles are very good too. Please continue, don't stop.

I love SasuSaku stories a lot, so write more about them.

Thanks!
Broken-Hearts-of-Angels chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
This little drabble of Sasusaku is awesome! it definitely isn't as fluffy as a lot of other drabble stories I've read in the past, but it sure as hell still keeps my attention span just as much, if not more. It's simply amazing. Continue to update, but take your time. I never would forcibly make anyone rush their work. quality wins over quantity, right?
Anon chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Good quality SakuSasu. Nicely done.
Kane Shi Megami chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
(and not because he was on the ground struggling to breathe.) Denial is a wonderful thing Sasuke. I know it had everything to do with that. XD

KSM
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Oh I was so scared I wasn't going to be able to review this because I'm damn sure I've read it multiple times :). VERY GOOD WORK. I hate reading stories about Sakura throwing herself at his feet and this one was perfect characterization of Sasuke and Sakura. XD I can't wait to read more.

KSM
ixr chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. There's so much tension between the two of them, exactly as I would expect there to be after such a long time has passed since they've been together.

I'm really sorry to hear you're not continuing this as a story. I feel like there's so much potential in this. Reconsider?

Haha. Great job.
Neon Genesis chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Sasuke is very realistic and in character for this, me thinks. You have a beautiful writing style and a way with words. Update soon, please!
Soniya Himoura chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
its seems like a good story to be. i would wish and pray for u to make it such, but i do not want to be a begger.. but yeah its really good. and if u wanna make it somthign more...i'm chearing u on. lol
Aya8 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
This was amazing! Please update! Please! I'm now reading three of your stories all incomplete, all fabulous, and all killing me with anticipation! Please!
Mystikwriter chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
very nice. I love the way his mind work. you really pegged him in this story.
graviola chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Oh Sasuke's pov, I really like how you write. Its steady and coherent with the caracther. The emotions are there,not too much or too little. Just the right amount.

But I was kind of expecting you to go at least until he went to talk with Sakura.

And I'm beyond gratefull that his thoughts didn't include just how awesome hot she was.

But my favorite still is the 'everything'its very fitting of his personality.

So I'm expecting more!Yeah!All reviews need to end with : UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
Destiny1029 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
I love it, its the awkwardness that a true person would feel in that situation, although, I'm not sure how many cases of a michael jackson type predator taking a 13 year old kid, training him to kill his brother, and 2 friends going off on a journey to get him back there are... not sure there's many cases of that. haha

Anyway wonderful! I love the Sasu/Saku interaction. Can't wait to read more, all of your works are fantastic!
cutecrazyice chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Nice! The two can be connected, actually, but if you read them separately, they're pretty good as well. :)
Havaru chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
This collection of 'drabbles' is just plain amazing thus far. I'd like it to be made into a story still though, since it's got enough potential to become one without much force. Regardless, your writing style is absolutely fantastic; you manage to draw me in and keep me interested throughout each chapter :) I like your characterization of Sasuke and Sakura, both of them seem to be well in character in this; despite the odd situation of it.

Definitely looking forward to seeing more chapters added to this. In the meantime, i'll check out some of your other writing (good god, i'm addicted to it now). Favorite Story/Author/Alerts
animesweetie chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Wow. Love it love it love it ]

Well-written, as always.

You know the characters so well, it's incredible. This is definitely a situation I can see happening in the manga. You put it into a much deeper perspective though. What you're writing is like...the time period from him coming back to them being together a few years later. But of course, the happily-ever-after thing doesn't come so easily and I think you are doing a really great job of telling their story ]

Even if it is a few scattered drabbles ]
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »