Reviews for Edge of Reason
animesweetie chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Wow. Love it love it love it ]

Well-written, as always.

You know the characters so well, it's incredible. This is definitely a situation I can see happening in the manga. You put it into a much deeper perspective though. What you're writing is like...the time period from him coming back to them being together a few years later. But of course, the happily-ever-after thing doesn't come so easily and I think you are doing a really great job of telling their story ]

Even if it is a few scattered drabbles ]
venus goddess chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
i like this chappie more than the last one. And your sasuke mindset is getting better.
Cataracta chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Absolutely love these. I loved your stories, I'm loving your drabbles, I hope you keep writing them!
An Antidote chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Really? Someone is really interested and eager. Ohmy gosh, I would have loved seeing Sakura breaking Sasuke's ribs with a smile on her face. I imagined it of course but I just want it to happen. Gosh, sexual tension is in the air. Lol.

-Brenu
keigojin chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
So very insightful, it's refreshing havinga peak inside Sasukes head. Or a potential peak, his behaviours and thought processes along with his guarded emotions. I loved it. Write another please _ You write them so well
libra gal chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
I like this chapter alot. Your portrayal of how Sasuke would be one who would go all the way for something really hits the target. Your style of writing SasuSaku appeals to me. Keep up the great work )
The Scarlet Rose chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
yet another good one from you. You should really stick with the Naruto fandom. It's good to finally have some good fanfiction here. I like the plotless drabbles. They're fun in a way, but kind of exist as one seperate piece, so it works both as a story, or as a bunch of one-shots, which I love.

And I love how even though they're drabbles, they're not... plotless... they have point. Meaning. I don't read them and then go 'huh?' More like I read this... and then I read it again.

Keep going with this and update soon!

-Scarlet
Randomosity chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
While I love your Kenshin stories, I have to express how brilliant I see these drabbles to be. To see a different view then the typical angsty-sasuke is a welcome change and your style of writing is amazing as usual.

Thanks!
JapanLi chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Extremely well done! I loved how Sasuke was actually mature enough to be sure of his own intentions before relentless going after Sakura. I can't wait for the next installment.
pink-strawberries chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Awesomeness.

'nuff said
anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
You have 823419042 other stories, focus on one.
Nekoi chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
O...Sasuke as a stalker...kinda freaky...lol. Just two words for you, in case no one else mentioned them: recollections, and cast...Other than that, Great job! and as long as you keep writing these, I'll keep reading them... _
Jester08 chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Another awesome chapter! Update soon please and keep up the excellent work! _
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
fascinating, i look forward to seeing where you're taking this yay for drabbles

bleh to the timelines, its not confusing
ArtStar chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
hm i like how you portray situation.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »