Reviews for Edge of Reason
e chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
o goodie. I lve your strait-foward writing style. your characters really have a soul to them.
Aya8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This is a chaptered story right? If this is one chapter I'm going to get very cranky. This has the possibility of becoming great! I can tell I'll enjoy your writing style just by one chapter...now I plan on going to read a few of your other stories.
Linay chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
dialogue awesome. sexual tension even MORE awesome. been missing our conversations, yo!
Whatisgoingdown chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
AMAZING! Just like all your other stuff. When you started writing a Saku/naru...i was sad, because I like this pairing better. highfive!
kisa chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This was wonderful. I love how you portrayed Sakura and especially Sasuke. Its also nice to see that the style used to write this is different from RK (: Look forward to more!
animesweetie chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Wow. I really like your take on Sasuke and Sakura. It would be very interesting to see how you patch up their relationship, or make a new one ]
animeLCgrl chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That's cute. As much as I don't like Naruto *sorry it's just the whole ninja thing makes me kinda twitchy* that was a cute little read. Still I'm supporting you in all of your endeavors...even though they may deter from my love of your Kenshin fics. Well I'm sure you will return...hopefully or those stories will just plague my mind forever.
venus goddess chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I beg to differ. After having read your stories for years, you do angst quite well. And a non-angsty (or less angsty) Sasuke was a sight to behold. Wondering what other segments will look like
Threedaysunrise chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
You're right. Sasuke does seem a bit AU but in a sense it's refreshing from his normal dark, dreary self. That's part of the reason why I stopped reading Sasuke/Sakura fics because I found them too depressing. Or maybe I'm like you and am allergic to angst, which is strange because I write in it...

But good job. It's good to see Sasuke's character determined about something else other than revenge. But you seemed to glaze over the whole 'Why is he so determined to get back and make things right' dealio (which is understandable if you're trying to avoid too much angst/ or you just haven’t gotten that far in the story.) But other than that, all was else was good. I like how Sakura is not falling all over herself for Sasuke.

I shall patiently wait for the next installment, if there shall be one.

Toodles
keigojin chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
OOh you do a very awesome adult sasuke and sakura. I don't think Sasuke is OOC I thin in the future he could very well come to learn and accept more about himself and also accept other more obvious things. I LOVED IT. It's rare for someone to be able to do a good Sasuke and Sakura. Even rarer for someone to be able to pull off Sasuke/Sakura.
NuttyNatalie chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
oh

i like it :)

update soon X
An Antidote chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Damn.

Wow.

That was good, way good. However, all your fics are good. I just hope you update soon.

I loved the way you made Sasuke human and real. Some of the fics I have read or written, it is more like grown up Sasuke still blaming someone in Konoha for doing him bad and self pitying himself for what happened to his clan.

But, at a some point he has to forgive and forget since we all know or have heard that he is a smart boy-sorry man. I'm going to go off track. I loved the line where Sasuke told Sakura, "I am not a boy." Anyway, where was I? Yeah, so it is nice for a change, you know?

Besides, the other Sasuke was starting to get irritating. Gosh, I'm such a hypocrite. I do use that old news Sasuke.

The story-

I loved the way you made everything believable and how you also managed to keep the characters in their character. It was so intense from the beginning until Sasuke made her lighten up.

Sasuke taking control like that is very interesting, rather than the way around Sakura trying to convince him that she was interested in him. But, in the story there he was offering himself to her.

-Brenu
Oyuki chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
he's so good at getting what he wants but not saying or asking for what he actually wants. just getting her to agree. please have more soon.
kenni no. 1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
ack! sorry about that ravyn. did something funky and kick me out. didn't finish my reveiw...so sasuke reminds me of a aoshi/kenshin hybrid gorgeous emo fighter. sorry i just can't help but compare them and the writing style. like how you write the gestures and actions of a situation i.e. dangerous hot male after kickass female lead(which i love). however, i do feel the naruto-ness in the writing and characters. know that i'm not trying to offend you, i'm criticizing bc i love your work. i love the subtle complexities and piognant scenes.

overall this drabble is good and i look forward to more. i want to read your take on the sas/saku pairing. great job, kenni
kenni no. 1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
oy vey, what an infuriating bastard that sasuke.

hmm, there's some confusion with the position on how the characters where standing. first it seems sasuke was standing behind sakura, then it seems she turned around to face him when she tilted her chin to look at his jaw. but later it reads she turned around to face him when she challenge him that he was hiding. the inconsistency threw me off and was distracting to the heavy dialouge; therefore it deterred me to fully gasps the cryptic meaning and reasons in the conversation. i had to go back and reread it.

um, your allergic to angst? hmm, i did feel some angst vibe here but it was a good amount. okay this maybe off topic but since i've read your rk fic first i keep comparing them to the naruto fics in terms of writing styles and character development. sasuke reminds me of some mixed version of aoshi/kenshin; the cold, monosyllabic, gorgeous genuis fighter
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »