Reviews for Edge of Reason
kenni no. 1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
oy vey, what an infuriating bastard that sasuke.

hmm, there's some confusion with the position on how the characters where standing. first it seems sasuke was standing behind sakura, then it seems she turned around to face him when she tilted her chin to look at his jaw. but later it reads she turned around to face him when she challenge him that he was hiding. the inconsistency threw me off and was distracting to the heavy dialouge; therefore it deterred me to fully gasps the cryptic meaning and reasons in the conversation. i had to go back and reread it.

um, your allergic to angst? hmm, i did feel some angst vibe here but it was a good amount. okay this maybe off topic but since i've read your rk fic first i keep comparing them to the naruto fics in terms of writing styles and character development. sasuke reminds me of some mixed version of aoshi/kenshin; the cold, monosyllabic, gorgeous genuis fighter
Bellaria chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
oh dark,interesting, very good! looking forward tothe update!
Sailor2Moon chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was yet again a good story line. But I want to read the endings of your other stories, which are some of my favorite stories I have ever read on fanfiction, and I have read a lot. Blue Side of the Moon, Amber Linings, and Little One are those favorite stories of mine, and I really wish that you would update those. Please. This is a good story too, but not as good as those other ones (I am kind of bias to Kenshin and Kaoru stories anyway).
C.Majalis chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Tenshi: (thumbs up) GREAT FIC! As USUAL! (proceeds to hack up a lung)

Fuji: Sorry she's sick, or is it allergies Tenshi?

Tenshi: I think I'm sick. I have a fever, runny/stuffed nose, fatigued, bad cough, and-

Fuji: (sweatdrops) I think she understands.

Tenshi: (shrugs) Well my mom thinks it's allergies. But then again, when I had a fever of 103.9 she said that I would be fine without going to a hospital. (cries) Sometimes I think money's more important than I am...

Fuji: Sorry for her self-absorbed rant of her pathetic family.

Tenshi: Right, back to review! Anyways this seems like a good fic (oneshot?) so UPDATE SOON/KEEP ON WRITING YOUR TOTALLY KICK ASS STORIES!
RubieRedSlippers chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Very intense. I like it.
Christina chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This was great! I Loved it! I do hope you add more to it!
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I loved it. very good.
Jamaican Insanity chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I just love it.. it's good...

nuff said.
Dark Paine chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Good first chapter! :D I'm looking forward to the next very much :D To me I've always read Sasuke to be pretty cold towards others and also having to deal with his time at Orochi's place. But this is very nice and I enjoyed it a lot :D
secondbutton chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Ahh. I loved the open-endedness of this. It wasn't annoying like most open-ended endings are.

I think you stayed true to the character sufficiently. I have no complaints on that.

The only thing that I could complain about though is that you kept on spelling 'scar' 'scare.' It's an easily missed typo, since scare is still a word too and the spellcheck wouldn't do anything about it.

Other than that, well done.
Gina chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I like this, really, I do... and I know I shouldn't be saying this, but after reading your Naruto/Sakura I just can't revert back to Sasuke! Wah!
xantidote chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Reviewing just because you said please ) It started off very strong and captivating but near the end it just sort of died off. Overall, this was a very cute drabble.
JapanLi chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Excellent start. Althought I find it extremely frustrating that Sasuke asks Sakura questions that he himself won't answer!
haliz chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i can picture them both, i am flushing just like sakura could be hahaha it made me laugh made shiver made me want to read more, but this is a one shot and is so perfect the way it si becasue some things don't need a sequel

i really like this story

She took a deep breath. “This doesn’t mean were friends.” ‘Or anything else. Not yet, at least.’

His eyes drank her in. “I know.”

this this this is what made me shiver
Nekoi chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
We! More Naruto Fanfic! Ok... my only nit picks are one grammatical/spelling and one personal...the personal one has nothing to do with how good the story is, so I'll save it for last. ::Jumps for joy for a well written Sasu/saku:: Usually I won't even look at these because most of them have Sakura panting after him like a dog in heat. That offends me...-_-' Might wanna look at scare vs scar..._~ (I know, I know, you did admit that it hadn't been beta'd...lol) Personal gripe...like I said, has nothing to do with the story, just my personal preference...I don't care much for Sasu/Saku pairings...mostly because of how much more devoted Naru is to her vs Sasu. I'm into the whole, "We are woman, hear us Roar!" deal...no putting up with bad treatment from guys for me! Mwahahaha! ' Sorry, got a little carried away...But yes, I loved this drabble and how realistically you wrote it. No throwing herself at him because he's back, and having him come to her to try and clear things up. I got the feeling that while she was definitely still physically attracted, she wasn't going to let that be the leading factor on where they decide to take the relationship. Thank you! Keep it up! *hugs*
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »