Reviews for Edge of Reason
kenni no. 1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
ack! sorry about that ravyn. did something funky and kick me out. didn't finish my sasuke reminds me of a aoshi/kenshin hybrid gorgeous emo fighter. sorry i just can't help but compare them and the writing style. like how you write the gestures and actions of a situation i.e. dangerous hot male after kickass female lead(which i love). however, i do feel the naruto-ness in the writing and characters. know that i'm not trying to offend you, i'm criticizing bc i love your work. i love the subtle complexities and piognant scenes.

overall this drabble is good and i look forward to more. i want to read your take on the sas/saku pairing. great job, kenni
kenni no. 1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
oy vey, what an infuriating bastard that sasuke.

hmm, there's some confusion with the position on how the characters where standing. first it seems sasuke was standing behind sakura, then it seems she turned around to face him when she tilted her chin to look at his jaw. but later it reads she turned around to face him when she challenge him that he was hiding. the inconsistency threw me off and was distracting to the heavy dialouge; therefore it deterred me to fully gasps the cryptic meaning and reasons in the conversation. i had to go back and reread it.

um, your allergic to angst? hmm, i did feel some angst vibe here but it was a good amount. okay this maybe off topic but since i've read your rk fic first i keep comparing them to the naruto fics in terms of writing styles and character development. sasuke reminds me of some mixed version of aoshi/kenshin; the cold, monosyllabic, gorgeous genuis fighter
Bellaria chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
oh dark,interesting, very good! looking forward tothe update!
Sailor2Moon chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was yet again a good story line. But I want to read the endings of your other stories, which are some of my favorite stories I have ever read on fanfiction, and I have read a lot. Blue Side of the Moon, Amber Linings, and Little One are those favorite stories of mine, and I really wish that you would update those. Please. This is a good story too, but not as good as those other ones (I am kind of bias to Kenshin and Kaoru stories anyway).
C.Majalis chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Tenshi: (thumbs up) GREAT FIC! As USUAL! (proceeds to hack up a lung)

Fuji: Sorry she's sick, or is it allergies Tenshi?

Tenshi: I think I'm sick. I have a fever, runny/stuffed nose, fatigued, bad cough, and-

Fuji: (sweatdrops) I think she understands.

Tenshi: (shrugs) Well my mom thinks it's allergies. But then again, when I had a fever of 103.9 she said that I would be fine without going to a hospital. (cries) Sometimes I think money's more important than I am...

Fuji: Sorry for her self-absorbed rant of her pathetic family.

Tenshi: Right, back to review! Anyways this seems like a good fic (oneshot?) so UPDATE SOON/KEEP ON WRITING YOUR TOTALLY KICK ASS STORIES!
RubieRedSlippers chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Very intense. I like it.
Christina chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This was great! I Loved it! I do hope you add more to it!
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I loved it. very good.
Jamaican Insanity chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I just love it.. it's good...

nuff said.
Dark Paine chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Good first chapter! :D I'm looking forward to the next very much :D To me I've always read Sasuke to be pretty cold towards others and also having to deal with his time at Orochi's place. But this is very nice and I enjoyed it a lot :D
secondbutton chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Ahh. I loved the open-endedness of this. It wasn't annoying like most open-ended endings are.

I think you stayed true to the character sufficiently. I have no complaints on that.

The only thing that I could complain about though is that you kept on spelling 'scar' 'scare.' It's an easily missed typo, since scare is still a word too and the spellcheck wouldn't do anything about it.

Other than that, well done.
Gina chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I like this, really, I do... and I know I shouldn't be saying this, but after reading your Naruto/Sakura I just can't revert back to Sasuke! Wah!
xantidote chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Reviewing just because you said please ) It started off very strong and captivating but near the end it just sort of died off. Overall, this was a very cute drabble.
JapanLi chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Excellent start. Althought I find it extremely frustrating that Sasuke asks Sakura questions that he himself won't answer!
haliz chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i can picture them both, i am flushing just like sakura could be hahaha it made me laugh made shiver made me want to read more, but this is a one shot and is so perfect the way it si becasue some things don't need a sequel

i really like this story

She took a deep breath. “This doesn’t mean were friends.” ‘Or anything else. Not yet, at least.’

His eyes drank her in. “I know.”

this this this is what made me shiver
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »