Reviews for Moving On
inuyashafanwhitehair chapter 15 . 9/9
I love it XD, But I must admit I was sad about this Lucy's death, she certainly didn't deserve it. I mean, her husband was sent to jail, she had a kid to take care of, and she was penniless. In the end she did what she had to do to get by for the both of them, and shouldn't feel sorry or be condemned for it. She even covered for Sweeney when he came back. Compared to movie Lucy, who decided on suicide even with a baby to take care of...
darkraistlyn chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
So cute, and sad, and unexpected. I really thought Toby was going to die. You nearly had me in tears.
suki chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
i normally never say this about any story but great ending! ( especially killing lucy)
Sweenett chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Wow. Just... Wow. What a story. Wow.
Sugarhon chapter 15 . 10/3/2009
OH HOW WONDERFUL THIS IS GREAT I LOVE IT GREAT JOB!
Defying.Expectations chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
Hmm. Well, this final chapter was too happily ever after for my taste - this is Sweeney Todd, after all, and I don't think things could ever sort out this perfectly for him - but considering how much I enjoyed the rest of the fic, I can overlook that. ] Nice job on the story, dear.
Defying.Expectations chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
Ep, I've been gone from this story for too long! Sorry for not dropping in for a while - then again, judging from the number of reviews this fic has, you did fine without me, LOL. Congrats on breaking 200, by the way!

Anywho, can't really remember where I stopped reading . . . so I just started on this chapter. Glad that Lovett and Todd are moving closer towards . . . uh, understanding? Heehee.
Dafina chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
Poor Sweeney! I hope things get better for him.
Dafina chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
I'm really enjoying this and can't wait to see where you take it!
daisychains123 chapter 15 . 11/15/2008
I absolutely adore your writing! Sequel? Please?
Amythista chapter 15 . 11/15/2008
That is so awesome and a wonderful story, thank ye kindly.

D'ye think ye could write a sequal (sorry my best attempt at a cockney accent)
spedclass chapter 6 . 11/10/2008