Reviews for Harry PotterHouse?
GuidingHand chapter 6 . 4/24
It was good while it lasted. Too bad it's ended.
bbf chapter 6 . 4/18
great story, please continue. will harry be a doctor too? an oc in the story like willson doughter is good. will she be a witch? are chase a wizard? will he teach harry about magic? will house change for better? i can't wait for more ;)
LanternLover23 chapter 3 . 3/27
Okaaaaaaay... I'm 100% sure YOU don't even know WTF is going on.
FallenSoul62 chapter 6 . 1/26
hahaha omg this so funny! plz update when you have the chance.
Dtown chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Write more I love this story
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
write more
hermonine chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
nice start to the story
Haruna Pan chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Hahaha, this story sure is funny in a House sort of way. Harry is already being corrupted and even if this story never gets finished, I still appreciate what you've written so far, it has potential so who knows, maybe someone else might feel tempted to try something like it.
Thank you!
Pan
OnikoKuroshio chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Amazing story, I couldn't stop laughing and the though of Harry as a House? Brilliant! I didnt think there would be a story like this but I'm glad there is it's very amusing to read Harry acting like House.
DGfleetfox chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
This is too amusing, you have to come back : )
Mickyg Luvs Most Stuff chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Love the story. Hoping for more chapters though.
Emmaline341 chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
aahha I love this!

-x-
alemery chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I love House. Funniness for everyone
Legion1771 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
MORE GODAMMNIT! INFINITE SADNESS! I hate reading these little stories that are only under 10,000 words long, then they're fucking awesome, then they haven't been updated for 3 years, meaning they most likely never will... Sniff sniff *sad face*
EmmaRandomAs chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Genious story, I absolutely love it! I hope you decide to continue this one. Its far too good to leave unfinshed :)