Reviews for Silence
eyeliveonmusic chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Is this supposed to be the end of the story D: I still check my mail waiting for the day this is updated. I miss this story. It's my favourite on here :)
eyeliveonmusic chapter 44 . 2/25/2011
Is it bad if i read some of this in my "australian accent" (qoutes meaning it's a horrible impression of an accent)?

I almost cried too...

i missed this story

I was soooo happy when i saw my email of the story being updated :D:D:D!

as always-amazing job
eyeliveonmusic chapter 43 . 6/20/2010
You made my day! i opened up my mail, and started to go through it. then i see chapter 43 of Silence...I screamed...or squealed...i'm not sure which one...but either way...you get the point haha.

One question...Why did you end it there?

I lied...another question...Why does this have to end at all? haha just keep it going and never have it end :) I flippin love this story, i swear this is the only istory i read anymore! i ahve gotten so busy, and lost track of FanFiction, but this is the only one i read! i love this story!

Loved this chapter too Be Tee Dubs...yes i did just say that XD

ANYWAY! I don't like suspense...so please update soon :)
CORYxSHAWN4EVAH chapter 43 . 6/20/2010
keep the update going! your doing great
Nine chapter 43 . 6/18/2010
Oh, you! You just made my heart very happy. Another fantastic chapter babe.
hardyobsessed88 chapter 42 . 4/14/2010
haha! i love it! drunken propsals are usually what men do lol
babygirl7201984 chapter 42 . 4/8/2010
I love this story! Can't wait to read more! : )
jojocheer28 chapter 42 . 4/7/2010
Aww they're engaged, CUTE!

Good chapter [worth the wait] update soon please!
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 42 . 4/7/2010
Lol that ending was so cute and adorable. Ep- but I sense trouble, can't wait for more.
HardyGirl421 chapter 42 . 4/7/2010
Wow, Zay you finally decide to update this! You like died for so long I thought you dropped off the face of the Earth, Lmao. Nice update by the way! -Sammi
Nine chapter 42 . 4/7/2010
You have no idea how much I love you. Aw, they're engaged! That made me happy.
eyeliveonmusic chapter 42 . 4/7/2010
OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED! I ALMOST FORGOT THAT WORD...AND HOW TO SPELL ALMOST! I'M HYPER! I MEAN, I WAS HYPER, BUT I OPENED MY MAIL, CAUSE I HAD LIKE 20, AND RIGHT WHEN I DID IT WENT BING AND I HAD A NEW MAIL, SO I LOOKED AND YOU UPDATED, AND I WAS LIKE E BUIT REALLY QUIET, CAUSE...WELL I ACTUALLY DON'E KNOW WHY. ITS FUNE TO TALK IN CAPS, CAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM YELLING AH SORRY I'LL TRY TO BE CALM NOW!

IT WAS AWESOME! LIKE THE MIZ!

I LOVED IT. I REALLY DON'E KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY, SO I'M GONNA STOP RAMBLING, SO I CAN STUDY FOR A MATH TEST TOMORROW, UGH I HAVE FRENCH TOO, BUT THATS OKAY, ITS ON LES MIS, SO I SHOULD KNOW IT! OH MY GEE DAVID ARCHULETA IS ON AMERICAN IDOL TONIGHT, I GOTTA GO WATCH IT! GO LEE DEWYZE AND AARON KELLY! WOOT WOOT!

i probably scared you by now, and you're probably not reading this anymore...so PEACE OUT DAWG!
eyeliveonmusic chapter 41 . 11/28/2009
hahahaha omg i love you! its like a birthday present that you updated this, cause today is my birthday, and as i check my mail...i see this and i FREAK!

I loved it! God, if i were her, i would have gotten up when Jeff came out, and kick that son of a bleep-Adam, in the nuts! haha i'm so violent :D muhahahaha

Awe, now see i want a night out with Jeff :D

Update again soon :D

Thanks :D:D:D:D
SinfullyMadex chapter 41 . 11/27/2009
So a little part of my hear kinda died. Thanks.
Kristl chapter 40 . 9/11/2009
great story I hope you update soon...