Reviews for A Simple Sign
Margie chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is awesome. Beautiful written. Such a lovely story, it was a great joy to read. Thanks for sharing.
bulletgirl53 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
wow
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I think this makes my third story of yours and I loved it. Calleigh deserves Eric and little Joe as family, just one big happy family. I'm so sorry I wasn't reading at the time you were writing fanfiction back in April of '08. All I know or hope is that I hope you're still writing now for this show, such a huge fan of CSI:Miami, as of now season 10 aren't having any hiphugger moments with EC, but it's all good, this is why I come to fanfiction. Anywho, thanks for another great story.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
that was great loved it
CSIMNCISMentalistCastleBones chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
so cute ! i lov it !
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
You know, I've never read anything from you that wasn't good. And this was really good. realistic. There are very few stories out there with Eric having a kid that isn't Calleigh's that are realistic and you took the time to flesh out the story. awesome.
eaglegirl1202 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
absolutely love it:)

the best hiphugger story i've read so far:D:)

honestly, my favourite:)
Amanda Kitswell chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Okay, here's the review to make up for my idiocy when I didn't critique.

This was such an adorable story. Joe was so well presented, and he definitely created carefully. The way he talks is believable, and I even remember talking like that myself as a child (no joke).

I think the ending was my favorite part of this whole piece though. You avoided the clich├ęd kiss so well, having her just tell him he can spend the night in the same bed as her. It was actually kinda hot! I enjoyed it more than most kisses, just because of the way it was presented. it made so much more sense than the first kiss thing. It sort of reminds me of the end of All In... the feeling that I got when she simply agreed to let Eric drive her home. It's almost the same thing, actually.

Anyway, truly enjoyed this story. You did a great job with Joe, and you have a real knack at creating original characters!

Amanda Ruth _
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Nice
MaricopaPrincess20 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
damn! this is the best!

i was a little confused for a second, eric doesn't have a kid on the show does he?

anyway, i love this story!
emmndee chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
too cute! i loved it
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I loved it. So very sweet. I love little Joe, with his Cawwie, and his sad little desire for a mommy. Eric's longing for a sign. Calleigh's fulfillment of both those desires. Cuddles. All so perfect. Great job!
Nora73 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Beautiful!

xxNora
Hanneli chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
On a scale of 1 to 10, my squealing's at about 32 right now. That was so, so adorably cute and cutely adorable.
Isabell89 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I've become a bit obsessed with Eric and Calleigh over the past couple of days (watched the rest of season 5 and all of season 6 so far online because I had read some snippets here and there about what was happening between them and just couldn't wait anymore), so I decided to read some fanfics to get some real C/E fluff now that there is nothing left to watch. I'm glad I started with your fic, even though this story is AU and does not continue with the current storyline, it portrays them as so close and intimate it was exactly what I was craving right now. I put on my 'aww I can't believe how cute this is' face near the end and just couldn't get rid of it anymore. A wonderful piece of writing.