Reviews for Stay
Wow! That was very interesting. The next should be the turtles finding out about the babies
April 13 chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Hey good story so i think leo should be happy after all it is his daughter
karai saki chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Does Leo have eye brows ?
chloe mcdonald chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Well i liked it (manley because it proves my theary right about leo and karai). I think in the next chapter you should get karai to kiss leonardo and chaplin is spying on them. Chaplin sees leonardo enjoy it and gets so made that he shoots leo NAER the heart. karai throws chaplin in the foot donugen (if they have one) and calls leonardos family to foot headquters. karai explain the child thing while leos unconsiuos. maryshine, one last thing, PLEAS DONT KILL LEO PLEASE. and dont make leo family ashemd of him make splinter proud of and yet a little confused bye

Chloe McDonald AGE:12
Bellase chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
This was an amazing story,please ubdate soon. For my opinion leo's family must be amazed by the baby and except her as a part of the ubdate soon.
Raptorcloak chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
I say the family should be amazed at Leo's daugther. Please come back soon. I love this story
Magic Janet chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
UPdate, update, update!
Linzerj chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
...Aww...hehe, Leo got a massive shock. Poor dude.

...I think Raph would explode (not literally, of course), Mikey would probably faint...I'm not exactly sure what Splinter would do...and then Don would go off into some long scientific rant about how "it just can't be possible!"

Oh, and, um...I noticed that throughout this one chapter, you kept spelling "Karai" as "Karia". I didn't know if maybe that was the computer playing its evil tricks or what, so I thought I should let you know...

But, again, this is great. I really quite like it, nice job!
Linzerj chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
...AWWW...!

...*flails* Ugh, why can I never find references to anything in any story? Curse you, references!

...Oh, wait, I think I found it! *ahem* I am now off to stab Bishop with a pitchfork.
Linzerj chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
*flail* Karai has a daughter? EEP!

*ahem* Anyway...this is awesome. I love it - we never really did get much of Karai's thoughts on...well...anything, really...
Megagalvatron12 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
awsome story please add some more i wonder how splinter and the others will take this news
Turtle kanurtle chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
I personally like where this story is headed, and hope you continue it soon. To you question, I think mainly everyone will be shocked. Raph will be pissed cause he's never liked Karai(despite the fact she just saved their buts)and suspicious of foul play on her part. Mikey will be more understanding of the situation and probably pleased because he has a cute niece now. Don will puzzled and constantly asking (embarrassing) questions of how thats even possible. Master Splinter may either be pleased or slightly disappointed. But will play the role of a father none the less. So hang in there Leo!
Brookivy chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Dude u are awsome let me just say that u rock ok like Leo's brothers should act as they allways do ya know Raph get all weird and mad Micky should act like a surprised and understanding idiot Donnie should be trying to find out how that was possible and have to be told to focuse or something Splinter should be surprised and understanding cause he is ussaly understanding love u even thugh I don't know you ok just mking sure you got that and read this like micikey talkes

u know all excited and jumpy all the time
MoonAndIce chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Please update this story!

It was over two years since your last update and this story is great. I really want to see what will happen. Will Karai kill turtles and what will Leo tell his brothers and sensei? And what about their daughter?

Please update!