Reviews for iDiary
Rosey chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Not cool. I love this story and you leave it off with a cliffhanger? Rude. Jk! I love it soooo much though. You should finish or write a sequel. ️
SEDDIEFAN1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
When will you next update? I'm a huge fan of this story, I found it today and I couldn't focus on anything else since.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
One of the best stories I've read in quite a while
Seddie Lovee chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Please update! It's been 2 years since you've updated the story. I'm still hoping that maybe someday, you'll update this.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
omg! this is good i wonder what's next! ;-)
kayeleee chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
We see the future*

sorry about that typo
kayeleee chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
OMG! i love all your stories! i hopee u update soon! they are sooo interesting!:) your stories make my day so exciting. i just can't way to read the next chapters! omg! i can't wait tto finish idiary abd we see in the future, basically i can't wait to finish all your stories i been waiting for your chapters! they are just soo interesting! i loved them! i can see how well thought you did to make your stories sooo good! and plus its all original! i just love it! thank you for making ma day soo exciting!:) i love seddie!:)
Goldscale chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
great chappie! I am really impatient for the next one. *bookmarks page and favs*.
AdamTheSilentDino chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
What? no more chapter? ins 2010 already what happened?
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
This story hasn't been updated in over a year. Is that it? We'll never know what happened to Jake or if Sam and Freddie end up together? :'( Whatever.
XxSugarRushxX chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
ONG! This is the best story ever! I mean it! And I was ill an now I feel fine, see it saved lives! OMG UPDATE SOON!
nekoken chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
Hey great story I especially liked the part with Brigs changing the diary. I just thought she read the first part and though he didn't like her and she was going to get to the end and find out what he really felt. But that would be to easy wouldn't it. hope you set it up so Brigs gets in some serious trouble for this and I really hope you update really soon. it was just starting to get to the best parts. but I fear that it will be awhile since the last time you updated was in 09.
sparts chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
So far so good, if you ask me!

Mario Tobler chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
As we wait patiently for more, I would like to ask a question... what the dealio yo? Just read the timetravel story, loved it btw, but this is plain torture waiting months. listen the-purple-fuzzle, if time is the problem, or if ideas are the problem, I'd like to offer my time and service in any way I can to make it go smoother.
Purple.Freak44 chapter 10 . 10/26/2009