Reviews for Curiosity
danatjee95 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
oh my god this was soo amazing!

! ! !
jclw95 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Loved it! So cute... That really has put a smile on my face :)

Good Job!
laheys chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
woo-hoo!well;go booth and brennan
Luxuride chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ah, this is exactly what I needed. Now I can go to bed and dream of happy BB fluff. I loved the ending line. Thanks for a great read. :)
misscute8 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
you might say it's fluff, but it put a smile on my lips for sure! This is the first time I read a bones fanfic, and I liked it. My stories are always Harry Potter fanfics, maybe you should read mine?

L100Meganium chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This definitely put a little smile on my face. :) Nice job!
JapaneseAnimeFreak16 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
that...was...AWSOME! ive bin dyin for a real episode like that! gosh why cant they see thyre perfect for eacother! graet story! keep writing!
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wonderful fluffy shot! Just the way I like it. Very cute and well-written. :)
DarkStrider chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was great :) I can honestly say it's something I can imagine happening. And the fact that they don't just drop everything and suddenly start spouting 'I love you's' i smuch closer to how I think they would react. A perfect little ficlet that shall immediately be taking roost in my favourites. Well done!

I hope I can write something this great :D
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I love it cool
only-more-love chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Everything's been done before, so don't worry about that. But everyone has their own particular voice and way of seeing the world, so your story won't be identical to anyone else's. :) Just my $.02.

I can totally buy into Brennan wondering what it would be like to kiss Booth. That doesn't seem outlandish.

The following sounds so much like Booth:

“Bones, when you start daydreaming, I know it’s time to go home,” he said, taking her coat and standing behind her as he helped her into it with practiced ease.

"You know I’m all about scientific inquiry."

Kudos to you for capturing the way he talks.

I thought this was well-written and adorable. It wasn't pointless; it's what TemperTemper and I like to refer to as slice of life fic. Thanks for sharing this; I certainly enjoyed reading it.
Mette1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
really nice.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
good shot some pure fluff. great look forward to more from you
Cheryl chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
BIG SMILES on my face! Thank you for brightening my day. I really needed some fluff.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
The point is the same as all FF, to provide delight for the reader. Of course, you accomplished the goal. I loved how you integrated in hr musings all the ways that writers imagine their first real non-mistletoe kissing. Very fun!