Reviews for 10 Things
Toomanybooks16 chapter 33 . 7/30/2013
beautiful. keep writing - charlie weasley?
karicom333 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I LOVE LUNA!
Medhi chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
Just one question. Whybdoes everyone cry at Victoire's birthday?
Nuna Hatem chapter 33 . 2/27/2013
Wow, you seem to have a talent for writing Bellatrix. You captured how sadistic and pitiful she is PERFECTLY. When she snapped Cissy's kittens neck, that was disturbing. That was so Bella :P. But it really was great, I'm really excited to read some of your other work _.
Nuna Hatem chapter 28 . 2/27/2013
Loved the ending, it was inspiring. Great job!
Nuna Hatem chapter 26 . 2/27/2013
Wow, Albus was very interesting! He had depth, and I loved this one :) Especially the part about how James would walk down the halls with Lily.
Nuna Hatem chapter 23 . 2/27/2013
That was sad. Petunia seemed so guilty! I pity her now, tbh. Good job though, it was great.
Nuna Hatem chapter 22 . 2/27/2013
Wow, that was beautiful and tragic :'( The way you portrayed Lily was amazing.
Nuna Hatem chapter 21 . 2/26/2013
Wow this was great. You're the first author who's captured James Potter so perfectly (apart from JKR of course, haha) but I really felt like I could understand him. And the last one was heart-breaking. But I also loved 6 and 8. Great job, I've enjoyed this one as much as all the others :) x
Nuna Hatem chapter 19 . 2/19/2013
Wow you captured the miraculous Albus Dumbledore perfectly! Great job!
Nuna Hatem chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Number 7 was awesome! Number 10 made me feel sad. Loved this part especially "The whole redheaded thing was just an added bonus." Good job!
Nuna Hatem chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
This chapter was very touching, and sort of sad. I loved it! Great job :)
Nuna Hatem chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Loved it. For some reason, I especially liked this chapter. I like that you wrote about Narcissa and Andromeda reconciling because I feel like it is sorta believable. Either way, I've liked the previous chapters and this one and I can't wait for the next ones :).
Loonaticslover13 chapter 33 . 1/31/2013
Oh my god...what can I honestly say? I've read all thirty-three chapters of this magnificent story (sorry for not reviewing earlier, but I just wanted to read more and more.) And every chapter has been perfectly amazing and perfect just in general; J.K. Rowling would be so proud of you. I too have recently grown to love the tragic life of the Black sisters, and I also love Ted and Andromeda. Now, I'm sure if you're taking requests or anything, but one person I would love to see is Andromeda..please? I hope you update soon, and I promise I'll review every future chapter! (And I'll favourite once I've logged in too!)
RandomFandom5 chapter 33 . 12/6/2012
Update! PLEASE! I like those "10 Things" stories too. I plan on doing those for my OCs. I do everything about my OCs.