Reviews for Living A Little
Well written.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Good.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
haha, that wascute. (: Great job.
falyakfire chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
never been much of an elle/reid fan, but i have to say, i really like this fic! you may just change my mind yet!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I think this couple is pretty hot together. I was just watching today the episode where she shoots that guy. In that episode Reid was super sweet to her, going to her hotel room to check on her. I could believe he had a crush on her for sure.
cjcold2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Nice story.

I like the idea of them getting together before the Fisher King.

I do wish you would have continued this into an alternate version of the Fisher King, how would things have been different with their relationship. I mean I can see Reid possibly going with her home, so maybe she wouldn't be shot.

I have occasionally wondered what the whole Tobias episode would have been like with Elle there. How would she have reacted to his kidnapping. Also wonder how Elle and Emily would have gotten along.

More soon please.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Very cute one-shot. I love how awkward Reid was...but still completely delicious. I definitely want to do dirty things to reid. :)
Ellen Julie chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Hi!

I love this story. Elle and Reid are really sweet. I like the way you describe Ried - a bit shy, but still in control. In that way, it differs from other fictions I have read about Ried. In this fiction, I saw another side of the character Ried, and it was really nicely done.

/ Ellen
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow, what a night for the two of them. He is so cute. I enjoyed this very much.
Blatantly Jennifer chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Oh my. As they say on the old Quizno's commercials,

M m m, toasty.

xD lolol. Anyway. That was good. I like your writing style. It's nice, concise, and just the way I like it. xD If that made sense. :)

Anyway. Definitely a 5 of 5, if there was a rating thing.
msdarque chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Oh I so love this story! *wink*
Deanne Stevenson chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Our poor, awkward Spencer Reid! You captured him well.

-Dee
PisceanPal23 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Heey! I told ya I'd review:D Like I said, :O *gapes and jaw drops*...well, technically not words, but you get the point. That was a wicked fic, Reid should let loose a little more. And he did:D

Can't wait for more of your works!