Reviews for Asuka's Competitor
All that nudity...awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
... smoothly.
Aaand we're done here.
Effectively immediately, Kaji is now a Memetic Sex God.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is hilarious. I laughed myself sick, and the idea won't go away. Wonderful.
Winto-kun chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was... smooth.
Hickabickaboo chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
You know, I always wondered what NGE would be like if Shinji was gay (not just really confused and needy). This story kinda makes sense. Now I’m wondering what Love Hina would be like if Keitaro was gay.
Funny story.
Donderkind chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Very funny! I loved Fuyutsuki's reactions to Gendo's college days! (not that there's anything wrong with that):)

Gay Shinji certainly seems a lot happier and well balanced than regular Shinji too!

A very likeable fic!
Earthplayer Powerstar chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is great, I'd love to see how Gay!Shinji would react to Kaworu.
MAI742 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
You could have wrung a bit more out of this one, but you covered all the biggies quite well, I thought. I suppose exploring the Misato/Shinji 'rivalry' angle would have been a bit awkward, and kind of besides the point given the Asuka-centricity.

Quite an amusing fic, by all accounts.
Selias chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Just started reading your fic Taking Sights and checked to see if there was anything else that you'd written that I liked. I have to say, this was a really funny fic.
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I could not stop laughing. Well done.
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I like this story, Shinji was hilarous and Asuka's asking Kaji how he could stand a child hitting on him is irony personified.
ace chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
maybe you should a full lenght story based on this one It pretty good and it one of the few stories that has shinji gay that I like.
Jho chapter 1 . 9/15/2010