Reviews for Loving my Lover
red2013 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
A nice story of a couple who worked hard at the hoapital and have a life at home.
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
i love this, good job!
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Loved this! Plain and simple :)
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
IT'S SO FLUFFY! Haha that was really cute, I look forward to more.
DonLambert chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
So sweet. Absolutely one of my favorite pairings, and you really did it well. Loved it!
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
It is so refreshing to read a happy fic about House and Wilson, so I thank you. I love that House wanted to wait on Wilson. I love that Wilson knew House well enough to know that House would be in great pain come morning if he did not go to bed. By the way, if this is what you churn out when you are tired and bored, then I definitely wish to read your work that you do when you are refreshed. Good job!
Hermoth chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Adorable. I love the absence of angst, which, although realistic, is overemphasized in too many Hilson fics these days xP

Smut would have been nice XD but there is something to be said for plain, clean cuteness.
Alitchen chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Nahh! How cute. I love the story. Thanks.
Katis228 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Simply, one of the best H/W stories I've ever had the honor of reading. Thank you so much for sharing this.
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
very cute 3 *favs*
Kris chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I loved it. To think of House being so sweet is just amazing! Im sad that I didnt think of it first :D

But I truely did love the story. Thank you for writing it.
Randilicious chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This is so cute! I don't usually read House Fics, but since your other story was so well written that I'm going to read all of your current stories, get ready for a bunch of reviews. ;3

Once again no mistakes, and I loved the way that you described their relationship was beautiful.

House slurring is something I wish that I could see on the show. 3

Keep on writing, -if you don't you might be killed- and I'll keep on reviewing. 3

Randi~
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
How cute was that? It was mega super duper cute! So much that I can't believe I said "duper". lol! :)
goldeneyekit chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
so very sweet... :) a soft smile stayed on my lips
Max Gat chapter 1 . 11/7/2008