Reviews for The Engagement
MidnightEyes13 chapter 25 . 12/17/2011
such a beautiful end to your story. i hope it's not too late to say this but Mona is defintely a witch with a b. (Sorry, I'm not allowed ot curse.) If this was real she woudl defintiely go to hell. Loved your fanfic, by the way.
SillyWilly92 chapter 25 . 10/24/2011
just wanted to say i love love love this story- and all your fake stories! i think your style is great and i love how everything turns out in the end! 3
Brit Columbia chapter 25 . 10/20/2009
Aw, I loved it. I enjoyed Ryo putting the Commissioner in his place. Fav line: A kiss! He can kiss my ass!

I also appreciated the good and bad sides to Julie's character. She knew her sister was doing something very wrong, yet she still made the conscious decision to support her. This showed us her own lack of integrity.

I'm glad Mona ended up in the hospital with all her evil lies exposed, but...I want her to be punished MORE. She is a truly hateful person.

Adam is an interesting character. Is he going to show up in a sequel? (Hint, hint)

Anyway, well done! I enjoyed this story very much from beginning to end.
yaoigirl89 chapter 24 . 9/21/2009
What took u so long?I can't wait for when Dee finds out that Mona bitch is not pregnant.I hope she dies!
roro237 chapter 25 . 9/20/2009
It was absolutely the best! I wanted her punishs more but oh wise one you ended it brillantly with the machines going off:) Dee headed for Ryo. I loved it _
bishyfreak chapter 24 . 9/16/2009
I really like this chapter as it looks like Dee will finally find out that Mona was lying about being pregnant. I don't want her to die but I think it's time for her to get some pay back for what she did to Dee and Ryo. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.-
Brit Columbia chapter 23 . 9/11/2009
*Poke, poke* When's the next chapter going to be coming? I can't wait to find out what happens!
roro237 chapter 23 . 1/10/2009
Hey! I love John Legend too! I was cracking up at Bikky:)You're sense of humor is right on with Bikky! The crack about a call out:) Boy I just can't wait for Ms.M to get her come-up-ins! Poor Dee is in misery. _
Brit Columbia chapter 21 . 12/7/2008
Hi, I just wanted to say that I'm still enjoying this story. I'm especially enjoying hating Mona! I hope that Julie will do the right thing. The entertainment factor is very high. There have been a couple of very hot lemons, too. Keep up the good work!
roro237 chapter 21 . 12/2/2008
I'm on the edge of my seat:) How will Dee fine out the witc I mean young lady is pregnant? She makes me so mad saying when I divorce you ,it will be on my terms. WoW! I love your story, can't wait for more _
NightRain21 chapter 20 . 10/24/2008
Oh heck nah, don't let that chick get away with this mess. There are names out there for females like her and half of them should be illegal. I love your fic. The chemestry between Dee and Ryo is great. I love them being together and how they are trying to make their relationship work through the hardships they are now facing. Mona is a no no. I hope her friend gets sidetracked and messes up...better yet, I hope someone sees her tampering with the tests. I'm hoping Mona's sister gives Ryo some more inside information...something needs to stop this woman! Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter!
roro237 chapter 20 . 10/20/2008
I can't wait for more of this story! I dislike that girldog (smile) that is trying trap Dee. Dinner should be fun with the commish sents Bikky will be there. You know I crack up everytime Bikky says "rump raider". I read our boys ch.38.

Looking forward to more _
Makoto-Elena chapter 19 . 10/1/2008
greenmeat chapter 19 . 9/22/2008
Yeah, Mona is starting to tick me off. Not just her personality but the character herself, if that makes sense. Being a girl (sorry if you had some fantasy about me being a guy, it's happened X) it ticks me off when a female acts like this. you better hurry up the ending before i become so annoyed with Mona that i stop reading! lol keep up the hard work :)
greenmeat chapter 18 . 9/2/2008
Aw man, this is getting so good! Damn that girl, Mona, you suck! I can't wait until the next chapter but I do hope that this story will not be drawn out too long because I become very impatient when stories are 50 chapters and I stop reading...sorry, that's just how it is...anyways, keep up the awesome job :)