Reviews for Two Lives Have Begun Now
Frodo Lives chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I have completely the same opinions on Disney Broadway musicals and Home is my favorite song in Beauty and the Beast. This chapter really depicted Belle and Aimon well and it was very romantic. Keep writing!
Emily Laughs chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hey, Rose. This was great. Your characters were completely in character. It was a very satisfying cap to a story that originally seemed slightly unfinished. (Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice both gave me the after-the-wedding details! Why not BatB?)
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Haha cute! I love the interactions between the two, they are very realistic and sweet at the same time! And i loved the ending, when they read together and ditch the party haha.
jstsumrandomgirl XD chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
cute and seewt. i really lyked it:D hope u do anutha 1;) lol. i neva really wondered wot wud happen nxt so wen i saw ur summery it got me thinking. this iz really gud, made me feel warm and fuzzy lol.

rock on!
antipodkayne chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Lovely.
starfire201Not signed in chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Not a bad attempt at all. Nice to see the prince have an original name besides Vincent or Adam too. Well written and thought out.
CartoonJessie chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
A very lovely fanfic!

I have to say you are good with words. XD Blah. Jealous now. Lol. Some beautiful descriptions in here.
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oops, I'm so sorry, I have to correct myself! Belle teaching Beast to read is on the DVD of the movie, but in the Broadway play, when he admits he can't read, she offers to read TO him. My mistake!

Anyway, wonderful one-shot! I hope you write more BATB stories!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aw. This was very sweet, and very in-character! I enjoyed it a lot.

One teeny thing: in both the Broadway musical and on the DVD edition of the movie (which contains an added scene), Belle started teaching Beast to read while he was still a Beast. So it seemed a little surprising for him now, as a prince, to be asking her for the first time to teach him to read.

Otherwise, excellent one-shot!