Reviews for New Labrat on the Block
Luckybrat452-494 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
well and i thougt u were gunna let Tanya in on Nicky's taritorry but thank god u didn't i mean greggo and a girl? no way not how god intedend it! Nicky/Greggo all the way!
suckerforasmile chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
"“Uh…I don’t have your page number,” Tanya said, rolling her eyes."

D: Well, that was mean.

"Greg Sanders. That man was hot shit…"

xD Seconded.

"But, lol and behold..."

Hehe! I know you mean "lo" but it was still a nice typo. :D

"“It’s a simple question,” Tanya simpered, running one finger down his chest. “Are you, or aren’t you?”"

Ehh.. D: I fear for Greg.

"“You’re Mandy’s temp, right? Tina?”

“Tanya,” Tanya growled.

“Oh, okay," Nick said, turning back to Greg. “Three DNA samples for you, Greggo.”"

8D Oh, Nicky... *hugs* He's like "yeah, whatever, you're a temp, I don't care."

"“There is a ghost in the lab, Greg!” Wendy cried. “Archie says there’s a ghost in the lab!”

Greg rolled his eyes. “Wendy, there is no ghost in the lab. Archie is just bored and wanted to torment you.”

“Arg! It’s true! It took the results right from my hand and threw them across the floor!”

Greg once again rolled his eyes, starting the blood processing machine. “Wendy, you’re imaging things.”

“No, I’m not,” Wendy grumbled. She saw a sticky note on the counter top. “What’s this?”"

Oh, win. xD

"“Stupid baseball…I wish all those dunderheads would go get themselves run over by a bus…” Greg furrowed his brow at Ecklie" ECKLIE? Oh God. And xD, dunderheads.

"Greg smirked. He loved it when Nick got all possessive like this."

Oh, I do too.

"But, no, Tanya had walked into the room."

Oh good! *devilish grin*

You, my dear, are amazing. And I lol'd at AttemptingToBeAVampire!Nicky. xD Great job. :D
cynsk chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
i love t read about greg and nick more please!
Triden chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Gah! Hot and wonderful. Perfect scene with the boys.
Singer Salvage chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
i like it -
CSI.Gabigail chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
You most definately won't be damned to hell for that! _

Thank you for writing it.

Can't wait for your 20th story, especially if you're making it something special. )

x
x3kb chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
cuute...vampire nicky
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Hahaha. Great story! Keep up the good work:)