Reviews for Puppy Love
magicalnana chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
cute
Galaticx chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
that was so damn funny! the part when it says "Milord, you can kill her now… muttered 'unga, know what? Asked Tetsusaiga. You can shut up now! same to é.Speak French now?Both of you, be quite. Tensaiga's voice interrupted the that, it was a fairly normal afternoon with those two. I meant five. No, wait, six, with the three swords and Saya…But the maids never did find out why Izayoi's yukata was covered in long, white fur…

you can gess why i was reading this. just look at my name

the great dog inutishou

thats my name. bye and please be nice i am new and please read my 1st stroy called " LIGHTNING RISING BOOK 2FAIAL MEMMORYS" book 1 is on .
Hi chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh my gosh! This I fantastic! You should do a series of humorous oneshots with the swords commintary!
ALiC.P chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
freakin' swords

It was nice!
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That...That was FUCKIN HILARIOUS! I love how you gave the swords personalities...fuckin awesome...;)
Jem chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wonderful! Fantastic! I always wondered is if the three swords could talk to each other what they would say. I always knew Sou'unga was the most notorious trouble-maker of the bunch. Tetsaiga sounds a little mischivious(?), while Tenseiga is the calm peace-maker. Way to keep them in character!
ShuichiShindou23 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
OMG! I so love it! XD
Brooke chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
OMG!

That was so awesome. I love the comments between the swords so funny. I like how you are setting up that relationship between Izayoi and Inu.

UPDATE! please!
MPXD chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I thought that was funny and cute!

hehe.

I liked the personalities of the swords, and Tetsusaiga sorta sounded like Inuyasha, which I thought was pretty funny.

Great job!

MPXD
ChosenMibhar chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Cute!
CelestialDragon423 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
oh wow! The elusive happy InuTaisho Izayoi pairing! There really aren't any of these around, and that makes me so sad. They really are my favorite couple, and yet no one writes them. Happyness is Iza/Tai! Long live InuYasha's parents! Great work, but there were a couple of misspelled words. A little careful look through next time,and you will have the perfect story. Write more of these soon!

Huggles,

CelestialDragon423
toastxkun chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
i never thought that tetsusaiga could speak French, man that could be hard for Inuyasha and inutaisho ;
Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Certainly humorous. I guess I never thought of the swords actually *talking,* but there's a first time for everything. I love where you went with this idea!

...Is it just me, or does Izayoi sound a little like Kagome?
Silent Scribe chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Very sweet, exceptionally humorous especially with the personalities bestowed on each sword like actual characters. :D An amusing read! XD