Reviews for Scarab
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh so very cute. I love the relationship you create between Bill and Ginny.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aw, cute fic! I really liked how you portrayed their relationship. I wish my older brother was like Bill. :( Haha, just kidding; I wouldn't have him any other way. In fact, Bill sometimes reminds me of him; they're both caring brothers, and even though they appear formal and proper, they are actually cool people. Excellent characterization and brillant plot idea; well done!
WinterLizzy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I wish my brother bought me a 50 year old beetle :P
spannieren chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
lol, i love bill - he's such a great older brother
seriesreader chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
hmm...very sweet
4-eyedDragon chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This was cute. I love brother/sister bonding moments, especially Bill/Ginny. I am adding this to my faves!
patty the purple platypus chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
this is such a good story! i love the interaction between bill and Ginny.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Ooh this was really nice and cute (and I don't like Ginny), loved the way Bill reassured her.

- Gaby
HallowedInk chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Cute! And inspiring.

(Sorry this isn't a very intelligent review. It's almost midnight and I'm too tired to do proper reviews.)
Starkiller chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aww, Bill does spoil her rotten, doesn't he? I'm lucky to have a brother just like him, too I also loved the mentioning of the twins looking out for Ginny without her knowing, very true to their characters. Excellent work!x
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That's so sweet!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Really good. I liked the interaction between Bill and Ginny. This is like a microcosm of how really tight knit the Weasleys are with the way Bill reassures Ginny that everything will be OK at Hogwarts. The line about Ginny being more Slytherin than Hufflepuff was classic. Funny stuff.

Keep up the good work.
hypercell chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I liked the part with "and then I'll get a new job." lol. And also, ron kept an eye on her when he thought no one was looking. lol.
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I can't actually believe just how many stories of yours I've read today... lol. I must say, I think Weasley Weddings is your masterpiece (but I haven't even got around to Birthdays or Il faut que je t'aime yet, so I'm probably not in the position to judge just yet) but this was thoroughly enjoyable too. Your gift is, I think, that you're very clever with your characterisations of children especially, and that these are so accurate they fit perfectly with the canon. I love Bill's all-knowing-big-brother role in this especially!
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This was really cute. I could totally see Ginny only acting her young age with Bill and her father. I loved their sibling bonding. My favourite part was this though; "The twins looked out for her, without letting on that they were doing so. Even Ron kept a brotherly eye on her when he thought no one was looking." Very much how I imagine it would be, and well, I feel pretty repetitive, but really cute!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »