Reviews for The Forgotten Few
doubledamn chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Good story, but I'm not getting into it. Without being a fan of the source material I don't think I can enjoy that much. I will look into your other work instead.
Blackholelord chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Its a nice story, took me about three years to find this story once again.
blklover chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
great story please keep writing
Kyubi9 chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
HI YA! Kyubi9 here saying I loved this story and hope you make a sequel.

Well Thats All SEE YA!
Meck Viking chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
first things first: SEMPER FI!

great story. interesting twist with the interdemention crossing. i really like how you had them become the new demon lords. adding this as a fav story.
gaul1 chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
god story, byes
Myrddin Ignis Magus THE FINAL chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
Awesome story. I hope you have written a sequel, maybe a few hundred years into the future and then bring in the Outlaw Star Xover.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
Well, that was an interesting fic. Never seen one of this combination of a crossover before, and I enjoyed it.
The Flying Engineer chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
great story
The Flying Engineer chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
like how you made it less confuseing i can follow easilly now.
The Flying Engineer chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
exctremely sad and chapter 2 confusing except the part with hinata.
aragoth1 chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
This was a well written story that covered both anime/manga lives.

you blended the 2 into a realistic story that was a joy to read.

god of stuff chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Great story. Only had a few problems with it, one of which being just how compressed it felt. You could have easily made this two or three times longer than it was.

Another being the continuity issue raised in a few other reviews. Naruto came back with everyone. Where he should have had to make at least two trips as there is very little chance of Jiraya and Tsunade still being alive in 50 years when Garaa was willing to leave not to mention Kushina being older.

The last thing that just irked me to no end was your uses of Japanese. Nii means brother, nee means sister.

Despite these I still enjoyed the story a great deal and will be on the look out for a sequel.
Malix2 chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Hehe, great story. It'd be nice if you could mark it as a naruto/tenchi crossover, although I realize it predates the crossover system. I'll have to check if you made a sequel or not. I was rather surprised when I found it, you gave no hint at it being a tenchi crossover in the description, and I just opened it on a whim.
Anbu1592 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
worst story ever nothing is about naruto or hinata. What is this crap?