Reviews for beautiful mess inside
Three Moons chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Lovely story!
roantimothy chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I am so glad I put you in my author favorites, wouldn't want to have missed this tidbit of Ziva and Tony. Love the banter, light but deeply felt, LOVED his suggesting the sleeping with a co worker, SO Tony and Ziva is VERY well written

Thanks for your work

Linda
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Ah, those unsaid words. They can haunt you forever.

Darned good story. Very touching. At least it touched me.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
aowh
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wonderful story, this is something I could see happening.
LadyRynofSunnydale chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Really nice! Good job with Tony and Ziva's character, but Tony's dialogue seems just a little too childish for Season 5, a little more Season 3 and beginning of Season 4. Besides that though, really nice job. Ziva's character you nailed perfectly, as well as Gibbs's. I love that Tony came and picked her up and brought her to the airport though. That is totally a Season 5 Tony there. I hope you continue!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Very well written. My favorite line was: Her father cannot do this to her. He cannot just die without any warning. It’s… selfish.

That's the way most of us feel about sudden death of a loved one.

I was really hoping there would be more chapters coming to this story. Any chance for a sequel?
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Great story Cath!
Kit chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Lovely. Really, really nice in both Ziva's internal movements, and the Tony/Ziva interraction. I would *really* like to meet/get to know a bit more about her father (and her whole family really) in canon.

I especially liked Tony's teasing about the 'sixteen year old running around in underwear' thing, and also the 'don't feel ashamed if you need to sleep with a co-worker to make yourself feel better' thing. And Gibbs' non-reaction-reaction. Because he *respects* her. So he'd just let her do her thing, and then send Tony to check up on her.

As always, beautifully IC, and a wonderful read. Much enjoyed.