Reviews for Quit Breaking My Heart
That was so cute!
peytoncarolinemaries chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Awesome!
nessiebear08 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
aww.. Troy is so sweet. Love him.
milly4 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
great story just wish it was longer but I loved it
lilybean123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
this was so good. i felt their emotions as i was reading.
hinata-37 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
yay! I'm back from new york! I hope you recieved my message warning you and my new chappie! lol anyway I'll tell you more about my trip by sending you and PM okay babe? anyway...the chapter! first of all Mr Bolton...what an a$$hole! god I wanted to rip his head off! Second again I lvoe the way you right my fav couple...Gabby and Troy... your just so good!when I read this I can really picture them in my head and make like a little movie (I know wierd but...that's what I am a wierdo! lol) and third...Adriana...SHE IS SO SWEET! I could almost eat her! lol I love the way Troy came back and his gift was so cute! anyway again excellent story! definetly going to my fav stories!

I'll talk to ya later cutie! take care!

LOVE YA LITTLE SISTER!

-Nilou who missed her fav singer and happy to be back! *kisses*
readingfreak101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This is AMAZING!
lilartsie chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
hey, girl! luvved it- as usual! it was so emotional all thru out. and i luv how they workd it out! now they can b a happy family ever after...yay!

hey, u think these stars of hsm kno ther r thousands of futurs written bout em? lol- but i think thats an interesting thot!

and seriously, watevva u rite, its a hit, baby! so write on watevva pops into ur mind!

luv
skittleysweet chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
i loved it wanna kicks troys dads ass! :D
Lovexfaith chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was simply beautiful. I had tears in my eyes, both joyful and sad through out reading that. You wrote this really well and I enjoyed it very much. You did an amazing job.

x

its so good!

and cute!

xo
XBeThX chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Great job. It was such a sweet story, i was crying by the end
cj10824 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was really cute! I loved it. It's okay that it's not close to Christmas. it worked well with your storyline to have it center around Christmas.

And as far as Cinderella Story..I don't know an exact storyline, but I'd like to see the two in college at Princeton...with little drama concerning their relationship, since there was a lot in the first one. Maybe you could further develop her relationship with Sharpay, and Sharpay becoming nicer. It'd be awesome to see a proposal too from Troy...maybe even some cute instant messaging between the two since that was important in the first. Who knows..that's my ramblings. I look forward to it. :)
Megaaan chapter 1 . 4/6/2008