Reviews for Precedent
Link chapter 1 . 5/28
Me: ...
* takes out sword, cuts words 'Fuck You For Killing Me!' into authors chest, then slices off the...Computer Top, and deletes the fic*
Author: AHH! LINK PLZ! SORRY!
Me:... WOOF!
*Wolf form, eats author!*
That's what you deserve for killing my idol YOU FREAKISH IDOIT!
Normally I don't criticise, but I will make an exception for this STUPIDLY CONFUSING LONG FANFIC!

FUCK YOU YA WHORE!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Oh my god, I know who he is!

"Well excuuuuuuse me, princess!"
HyliaFromHylia chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
:) cool. Midna, you are so, so , sooooo agressive.
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
she's gotten a little psycho. has her link grown?
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
oh OK I see now
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
what the hells wrong with midna? or is that zant or ganon
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
whaaa?
A shade of grey91 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Ahh, I've been looking for this. Completely forgot about it so I'm going to read it again before moving on to the SEQUAL...(last word said with revelation)
btalley13 chapter 26 . 3/4/2012
I like how Link has a speech impediment. It makes him seem less... Infallible, or Godlike or something. And by the way, I'm the guy who corrected you earlier about the whole Bo/Talo thing. :I sorry about that. I didn't read far enough into the story to understand.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
btalley13 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
The name of the chief of Ordon is Bo, not Talo. Talo is that annoying kid who asks for your sword in the beginning of the game.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
SunShark chapter 44 . 12/20/2011
This story was...amazing. Amazing, you hear me! It was awesome! And the characters were so detailed and I loved how you explained why Link is always grunting in the games...sequal?
Zoeyz chapter 44 . 9/14/2011
This was amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this adventure (:
Wolfen Dreams chapter 44 . 7/5/2011
Gah. My heart. You just broke it. D: Just when I was all "...and it'll be Link and Midna, and Shadow and Zelda and they'll be silly little ambassador families, and there'll be all these little half-twili children running around, and Link will insist on having the puppies from Castletown and pets, and it will be wonderful and happy." And then you were like "haha, no, reality ensues!"

And... and... poor Link. Its even worse with Shadow going with her. Its the wrong Links with the wrong Princesses and its making me very sad.

At least I know I have a sequel to go make myself feel better. Hopefully.

And, uh, regarding your writing instead of my silly reacting - you can check my "revision review" because all of this is equal to your fabulous revisions and you've got me in this silly confusing thing where I'm between "This is so fabulous I want to write fanfic so there can be more fabulousness" and "This is so fabulous I never want to write fanfic again because it will never compare." So, yeah.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So, I uh, apparently fell off the face of the Earth for an eternity or so, as well as the reviewing scene. Then a couple days ago, it occurs to me, "What about that one fanfiction? With the crazy Midna and the Twilight!Link? I should go reread that." So I did. And it was all revised and I am sort of awestruck. I saw revised and thought the more common fanfic revision - you corrected typos. Instead, you completely rewrote it and it is incredible. The difference in quality is astounding. You went from good enough writing with a fascinating plot that more than makes up for any writing flaws to absolutely incredible. Your writing improved by leagues, while keeping the elements and fascination that made it great the first time. Link kept his personality, but it feels more natural now. The same journey is taken, but the motivations are much stronger. I just...

Revising always seems like it would be thankless - Plenty of people are to impatient to go back to what they've already read (even if, as in this case, the difference is enough that they really haven't already read it) and it was good enough to carry you this far. So in light of just how impressed I was with your revisions, I felt I absolutely needed to let you know.

I'm not quite done - that falling off the face of the earth business happened well before this story ended, and I had decided to refresh my memory (I can't tell you how glad I am that I did) before continuing onward, but I'm looking forward to finishing this and continuing to the sequel.
Rooj chapter 44 . 6/17/2011
I loved that story and main Link, he's awesome. XD

Though man he has every right to kick some serious balls, cry his eyes out or commit suicide, poor guy...