Reviews for Chronicles of the Two
youki minaco chapter 1 . 3/11
Les heures supplémentaires, les habitués ont cessé de s'interroger sur leur capitaine et la relation de l'Tensai. Ils avaient pris pour acquis maintenant. Ils ne donnent pas beaucoup de réflexion plus maintenant que ils ont réalisé une chose.

Tezuka et Fuji regardé parfaite ensemble.
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
aw.. i love the last drabble...

sempurna... really fits them without a doubt...
kagayaspirits chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
i truly love no.10, its classic, yet so wondrous and touching. i love stories with a meaningful sentence to end it. others are nice too, great job
yuushibari chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
mulan jamila go intenational?

O.M.G

my fav is number 1 n 12..

HIDUP MUSIK INDO!
Azureila chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Ohohoho... saya nyengir2 deh baca fic ini. Hehe, padahal udah dibaca dari berbulan-bulan lalu, tapi reviewnya baru sekarang *dijitak*. Saya suka sisi kreatif song drabbles-nya! Hehe, must be a really hard time, ne, to typing all the plot while adjusting your pace with the song's duration? Saya aja nggak kebayang kalo gitu XD. Don't know why, I like the angsty parts more than the fluffy ones *slapped* Drabble no. 10, 11, 12 bener-bener kena sekali. Yes, perfect is exactly the suitable word for describing them! Bagian Orange no Taiyou ngingetin saya sama salah satu fic ruji-san *lupa judulnya apa* tentang Fuji yang jadi vampir, ada character death juga... maybe a1y-san udah pernah baca?XD Bagian Koe benar-benar pengen bikin nangis mengharu-biru, uhuhuh...*snatch tissue from somewhere* And I love the lemony descriptions too, cuma mau mati aja pas ngeliat judul lagunya...kekekeke... ada mbak Mulan Jameela! *giggles*

Dan sepertinya, sebelum review ini berubah jadi racauan kacau ala saya, saya permisi dulu, ohohoho... _

Regards,

SheilaLuv
vierblith chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
*ponders* How come I don't have "Especially for You" in my library? Ugh. I guess I'm a bad Filipina. T.T

Anyway, I love Kikumaru. Hearts. I love it when Fuji sent the pic to Tezuka. :D

As for the last drabble, yes. They're PURFECT! XD

*still working on your fic*
Speadee chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Good job writing stories for songs in very limited time! I could never do that, especially since I don't have favorite characters. Sorry you had to get sad songs at the end, but I'm glad you were able to get a good song afterwards.

I like the song, "10 00 Words" from FFX-2. ACtually, that's the only song in this fic that I know. You did well with it. I like the ones with happy endings.
Tacuma chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Yeah, happy B-day to you XD I already told you that I love your drabbles! They make me cry, they make me smile XD
me3syuuchan chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Yay..! Another TezuFuji fic!

Love you.

Love this fic.

..And You add "Sempurna" by andra and the backbone in your fic too! That song is just beautifull ne..

And of course,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Please wote more Perfect Pair fic ne, hehehe...['coz it saddening me that the manga is finally coming to an end,,T_T]
amynaoko chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Nya! so great!

Its your b-day? So Happy Birthday!

I really liked your drabbles, i love more the fluff ones, but my favorite was 10. Koe(Voice)