Reviews for Very Bad Things
mathildem73 chapter 16 . 8/3
The story is so sweet and made me so so happy... i really really really loved it I dont even know what to say thank you
mathildem73 chapter 3 . 8/3
This is so sweet...
SparksAdrift chapter 8 . 7/9
WHEN IT'S IN SEASON, LOL!
SparksAdrift chapter 6 . 7/9
Let it be known, that I have been smiling through the entirety of this story. My cheeks hurt. I am absolutely in love with your way with words, and cleverly written prose. This is a refreshing, hilarious and fantastic read! Thank you for writing!
Peregrine Bones chapter 3 . 4/1
"I think about things, Sirius, I do. But I guess I decided I'd rather keep,you know, the kissing and similar things, with you, than talk about it and bugger it all up"

"The strange electric feeling in his stomach might not be worry after all, but something infinitely more alarming"

AACKK! Love it!
Peregrine Bones chapter 2 . 4/1
Why do I love this so much? It is so addictive! rereading it is like hanging out with an old friend.
Sirius digging his forehead fiercely into the crook of Remus' neck
Chauncey the sheep!
nggggfhkkk!
Peregrine Bones chapter 1 . 4/1
Gods, I love this story!
SiriusPotterhead chapter 16 . 3/16
oh my god! you're back! lol i've been rereading your stories for years since i was a kid! i'm so glad you're writing again, no pressure, it's just nice that there's been an update! is there any other social media account that you're active on?
stillinthemaking chapter 16 . 12/12/2020
Such a lovely, warm, comfortably poetic story. I keep coming back to reread it and it actually got a little update since I last did, so I'm happy. I always wish that you could somehow write them a different ending, canon be damned. But then, I guess nothing is quite made to last forever, and it's nice that this is about a time when things were briefly wonderful. Also, Tonks is brilliant and I don't really want Teddy to be written out of existence. I just, I don't know, you made me root for this version of the story and I can't unread it now. Wouldn't want to. So there's my late-night musings on the subject. World's still ending. Love this story. Thank you so much for writing it.
mj chapter 16 . 10/25/2020
this is amazing, one of the best things i’ve ever read
DiAngeloFan7 chapter 16 . 9/16/2020
Cannot express in words how good it is so I'll just say : SOOOO GOOOD!
peaceofme chapter 16 . 7/19/2020
mate this is class...top writing, cheers
holysnitch chapter 16 . 7/18/2020
Bless you for updating this! I was/am overjoyed. Any chances for more stories/ one-shots or was this just a one time come back? You’re my favourite -wolfstar- writer!
Charlotte chapter 16 . 7/15/2020
I'm so glad you decided to return to this story! I've loved this story, not just because of the relationship between Remus and Sirius, but because of how you describe the world they are entering- in the original story, a war they didn't start but will finish. Today, history in the making. It's the perfect balance.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/25/2020
Ok I just read every chapter straight through to the end until the sun came up; I couldn’t put it down. This is one of my absolute favorite Remus/Sirius fics of all time. The way you delve into the characters’ minds is incredible. And the dialogue was so hilariously and positively the Marauders. Absolutely amazing. This deserves a Pulitzer Prize.