Reviews for Very Bad Things
chelsea0223 chapter 15 . 7/14
NOOOOO WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT THIS STORY? This story has been my Cheer-Up fanfiction for whenever I have a long or bad day, and I'm sad to be finishing. Thank you for writing this beautiful story. I enjoyed every minute of reading it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/20
This was one of the very first fanfictions I had ever read and even though it’s been almost four years, I keep coming back because I find it so detailed and emotional that it is almost painful. I realize that this was written 10 years ago and you most likely won’t ever see this, but I just want to say that your writing style is so beautiful and intriguing that I hope you are or will become a published author, so I can read even longer works of yours. This piece seriously (haha) influenced my personal writing style and gave me so much inspiration to post my writing. Thank you, amazing author.
Marigold.Flowers chapter 15 . 4/9
Beautiful, really. A work of art.
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 15 . 1/15
Nnnnnnnnn :):):)
GuestyMcGuest chapter 15 . 1/11
Best. Fanfiction. Ever. Not exaggerating.

That is all I have to say.
Clara chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
This is, quite honestly, the best fanfiction I have ever read. I just finished reading it for the second time. It's written so incredibly well, and the characters make SENSE. I ship Wolfstar very hard, and this is just so indisputably good that I accept it in my mind over anything in the books that leads elsewhere. Thank you for writing exactly the fanfic I needed.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2017
That was beautiful and amazing and I love love loved the last chapter!

Just I was so happy for them but then I thought of the future and the war and now I’m so sad and I can’t do anything about it!
Victoria7272 chapter 15 . 12/4/2017
I really loved this :) All the Wolfstar feels! I especially like how it takes place in seventh years but has lots of references to mischief and memories of years before.
Carrie chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Good rounding up. I finished the last chapter and back here immediately. A couple of continuity errors? It's beautifully written :)
Carrie chapter 13 . 11/18/2017
Drumstrangs transfer policy?
Carrie chapter 13 . 11/18/2017
Oh! my priorities are re-aligning too, all rite!
carrie chapter 12 . 11/18/2017
falling deep under the charm of your eloquently strung together series of words.
carrie chapter 11 . 11/17/2017
My favourite chapter till here
carrie chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
The last line The end 3 3
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
This writing style is so effective.