Reviews for Very Bad Things
Carrie chapter 1 . 11/18
Good rounding up. I finished the last chapter and back here immediately. A couple of continuity errors? It's beautifully written :)
Carrie chapter 13 . 11/18
Drumstrangs transfer policy?
Carrie chapter 13 . 11/18
Oh! my priorities are re-aligning too, all rite!
carrie chapter 12 . 11/18
falling deep under the charm of your eloquently strung together series of words.
carrie chapter 11 . 11/17
My favourite chapter till here
carrie chapter 10 . 11/17
The last line The end 3 3
This writing style is so effective.
I’m so into this and it’s only the first chapter.
Carrie chapter 4 . 11/12
Also, "...Such cynicism in one so young." I am not able to place it (but I've read it) and it's bugging me so much... can you please tell where is it from?
Carrie chapter 4 . 11/12
Some things are written with so much love and care that they end up endearing themselves no matter what. Your humor is amzaing. The writing is beautiful.
Thank you!
Charlotte chapter 15 . 10/25
This fic was so incredibly written. It kept putting words to indescribable things. I finished it and texted my friend to tell her about this story in which every sentence is an orchestra. To me, it blurs the lines between poetry and prose. Thank you so much, I loved reading this.
Rascal chapter 3 . 10/13
I am deliriously giddy about this story.
Rascal chapter 1 . 10/13
"Oh Christ! I need that foot, it's my favorite one!" Sirius squeals in a voice that would be absolutely gay coming from anyone else, and gets to his feet with an awkward lurchy movement that would resemble a dance move, were it not for the look of impending death on his face.

Oh this made me CACKLE. I LOVE how you write them.
I feel like I should warn Serius if he breaks Remus’s heart James is gonna kill him.
marijamariap chapter 15 . 9/28
This was so beautiful. Thank you for putting this out into the world.
Stephan Grundy chapter 15 . 8/27
Remarkably charming and well-written; definitely deserves its place on the list of "21 Harry Potter Fanfictions to Read Before You Die"!