Reviews for Very Bad Things
stillinthemaking chapter 16 . 12/12/2020
Such a lovely, warm, comfortably poetic story. I keep coming back to reread it and it actually got a little update since I last did, so I'm happy. I always wish that you could somehow write them a different ending, canon be damned. But then, I guess nothing is quite made to last forever, and it's nice that this is about a time when things were briefly wonderful. Also, Tonks is brilliant and I don't really want Teddy to be written out of existence. I just, I don't know, you made me root for this version of the story and I can't unread it now. Wouldn't want to. So there's my late-night musings on the subject. World's still ending. Love this story. Thank you so much for writing it.
mj chapter 16 . 10/25/2020
this is amazing, one of the best things i’ve ever read
DiAngeloFan7 chapter 16 . 9/16/2020
Cannot express in words how good it is so I'll just say : SOOOO GOOOD!
peaceofme chapter 16 . 7/19/2020
mate this is class...top writing, cheers
holysnitch chapter 16 . 7/18/2020
Bless you for updating this! I was/am overjoyed. Any chances for more stories/ one-shots or was this just a one time come back? You’re my favourite -wolfstar- writer!
Charlotte chapter 16 . 7/15/2020
I'm so glad you decided to return to this story! I've loved this story, not just because of the relationship between Remus and Sirius, but because of how you describe the world they are entering- in the original story, a war they didn't start but will finish. Today, history in the making. It's the perfect balance.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/25/2020
Ok I just read every chapter straight through to the end until the sun came up; I couldn’t put it down. This is one of my absolute favorite Remus/Sirius fics of all time. The way you delve into the characters’ minds is incredible. And the dialogue was so hilariously and positively the Marauders. Absolutely amazing. This deserves a Pulitzer Prize.
Nelli chapter 16 . 6/24/2020
It's been 10 years since I last read fanfiction as well, but I really enjoyed this! The writing is excellent, and though I never knew before that I shipped this couple I now find myself wishing you had their whole future story written out :D
TodaySheWrites chapter 15 . 6/19/2020
I have no words for that first part. I did not need to cry today. That was so freaking sweet and sentimental dammit. Ughgmfmdkdk thank you and curse you for causing my chest to ache with sorrow.
mangosupremacy chapter 16 . 5/16/2020
I was going through my account and saw this had updated. This is one of my favorite fanfics - thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/13/2020
I love this story so much, it's so well written and I'm really glad you updated it! x
SophieRose chapter 16 . 5/12/2020
I loved this story and the bonus chapter and the end :) If you could end another bonus chapter with Harry in it would make my day. X
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2020
Dam
tofufufu chapter 16 . 4/30/2020
Holy shit. I logged into my account for the first time in ages and when I saw this at the top of the recently updated list I thought was glitching at first. "Indulging in adolescent hobbies" sums up my quarantine pretty well lol. Returning back to these characters put a huge smile on my face this morning, and reminded me that this fic is long due for a great re-read! Thank you for writing this lovely update, and I hope you're doing well too.
Arcadian chapter 7 . 4/23/2020
Did you.. feeny call?
"Moony, Moony, Moo-Ooo-Ooo-Knee," Sirius babbles
I've literally never commented on a fanfic before but I read comments for this chapter and didn't see a single mention of this, and I had to. I love it so much