Reviews for Very Bad Things
deletes chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
OHH. MYY. GODD. The under-the-table-breakfast-touching made me squeal with laughter. I'm not even kidding. And the end was great.
deletes chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Hung over Marauders are hilarious. You gave me some huge feels with Sirius' thoughts about loving Remus though!
deletes chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
You have the most beautiful style. I think my favourite line was, "It's not that what they are is unspeakable, it's that it's so incredible that no one has invented a word for it yet."
deletes chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Fantastic! So funny but so "Neeeooooo!" when Remus sees the lipstick on Sirius and is heart broken.
deletes chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Awwwwww :(
deletes chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Holy eff, this was just perfect. I really really hope you have made a career out of writing because this is PERFECT. The dialogue, Remus' fears, Sirius' reaction were spot on.
deletes chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Sirius' insecurities were articulated perfectly.
deletes chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Whaaaa! How do you make it so funny yet so heartwrenchingly beautiful?! I don't even know where to start... I loved Remus just smiling all the time and I loved Sirius naming his freckle sheep. I loved their intimacy and their banter. I loved it alllllll.
deletes chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was bloody fantastic. I absolutely adored it. The cake analogy was brilliant, the kissing descriptions were hot as hell and the characterization was beautiful. mwah, mwah, a million kisses for you!
Grac3 chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
A brilliant ending! I love the way you write this, you really capture the thinking processes of seventeen-year-old boys really well.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
ha ha ha cake indeed Sirius?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
This was absolutely incredible. It was, without a doubt, not only the best Remus/Sirius fic I've ever read, but the best fic in general. I kept waiting to stumble upon something that tainted the greatness of this story, but it never came. The way you wrote both the characters and the events was just so real, and your writing style is exquisite. All in all, I completely adored this story, and it was worth the length of time it took to read.
jazzypizzaz chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
ahahahahaa

god they are such BOYS

love love love this fic
jazzypizzaz chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
aahhh, they are so sweet it hurts.
jazzypizzaz chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
aacckkkk this beautifully captures both the whimsy and emotional complexity of the books.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »