Reviews for Very Bad Things
jazzypizzaz chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
put a knife in my heart! ahhh I love how you deal with the complexity of their feelings here.
jazzypizzaz chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
wow your prose is incredible
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
wow I love being inside Sirius' head! it's hilarious and beautiful.
sooperspicy386 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
FANTASTIC STORY. Holy crap. So great. Soooo great.
May Fowl chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
You have made me melt into a puddle of squeeks and blush. You've happened to do so some thirty times over the hours I've been reading this marvellous fic of yours. It was so good I'm lacking words.
Besides your obvious talent for dialogue (which I enjoyed sooo much and never seemed to get bored of) and the realisticness (does such word exist?) of how you depicted the characters (the process of James and Lily getting together was cute and funny), what I enjoyed most was the gorgeous mixture of happiness and painful awareness of fleetingness in your love scenes. People don't usually do good love scenes and when they do, they tend to indulge into redundant detail in their description of events. You made it original, realistically awkward and nervous; you managed to capture the feeling of doing a bold step forward into a pit without knowing what's waiting there in the darkness, the feeling of handing over your heart, so vulnerable on your bare hands... (urgh, may, stop drawning in words; you just claimed you didn't have enough of those!) And what I loved (almost) the most was that right after Remus' and Sirius' first time together there was this part where Remus thinks of the transiency of their bodies, which was a very powerful piece of writing in my eyes.
Last but not least, your humour. Thanks for making me laugh. It seems that you really enjoyed writing this fic - so did I enjoy reading it! Mischief managed.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
AAAAWWWWW D: NOO :D YAAY! WHAT EMOTIONS DO I EVEN FEEL RIGHT NOW? YOU HAVE BROKEN MY FEELS. WELL DONE :'D ;_;
SalviaSilver chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Thanks for a great read and laugh :D
BC chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
You are a fantastic writer. Please, may I have your children? It would make me feel brilliant just by association.
Curtseys,
Brynn
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Oh. Peter went to Russia. That's where I'm from. Oh. I should have known. Should've killed him here. Hell.
sooperspicy386 chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
This is possibly the most well written, spot on characterization, most hilarious RS fic I've ever read. I am thoroughly impressed and will definitely be reading your other works.
Progenitus chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
This last chapter was definitely my favorite-it has the taste of a wonderfully written out one-shot, except, well, it's the last of the line.

You manage the description of vague, watery, slippery things (like the heaviness of graduation, the underlining worrying of the future and all) with short, terse words exceeding well-there's an economy of words that make the piece feel very genuine and real.
Inexplicably Waiting chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. That's it...just brilliant!
heyhey-I'mthemonky chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
I love this and I love you for writing it.
besottedb chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
this was the most touching thing i have ever read wow Favorite wolfstar ever, good on you !
im like crying wow i loved this so much
Gianne chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
Oh god, this was wonderful! I loved how your characters were so unpolished and therefore so real. Their clumsiness and uncertainty and misunderstandings made me feel like this could have happened, in some distant reality. I could relate to Remus so well, with his dread of leaving the safety of school, going out into the world. Your methaphors are beautiful and subtle and I wish I could say something that could help you improve this story but I can't. It's too amazing. Keep being this awesome, please.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »