Reviews for Very Bad Things
potter-redheads chapter 15 . 4/20/2020
Awwww I read this and loved it - RemusxSirius is one of my favourite ships and you've truly done it justice! Thank you x
cherrybits chapter 1 . 4/19/2020
Oh! This was absolutely lovely to come back too. The bonus chapter made me realize how much I love and loved your writing. I am in love with the creative and imaginative ways you describe and draw out your writing, enhancing the characters and the story. I hope you are safe in these troubling times- and of course, thank you for the beautiful thing you’ve made.
eyper chapter 16 . 4/19/2020
God that was good
Seb chapter 16 . 4/18/2020
Seeing an email notifying me this fic had been updated caused an indescribable reaction from me. This is without a doubt and always will be my favourite Wolfstar fic, and this chapter was SO CUTE.
Not only did it feel insanely relatable given what we're all going through right now, it was just so warm and comforting and wonderful.
"oh so many beans" ... I think I might be Remus. The amount of beans I have in my cupboard should be criminal.
Thank you SO SO MUCH for giving this another chapter. Sometimes the temptation to let the weight of the world's problems can get almost too overwhelming, but it's moments like this - fanfiction being updated after years and years - that make it all not feel so terrible, and this was definitely one of those moments.
(P.S I tried to login to leave a review but it's been so long that I've forgotten my password)
Can't-remember chapter 16 . 4/17/2020
Aww! I can't belive another chapter of this turned up in my inbox. It's been years! Very cute, as always. Hope you're doing well!
TheLastGlassRose chapter 16 . 4/17/2020
Seeing an email that this updated after more than a decade completely derailed me in the most hilarious way possible. Honestly I’m surprised I’m able to even log in to this account to leave a review, but apparently my account info has carried over from four computers and three smart phones, through time and space. Hope you’re doing ok during this quarantine, and thanks for the laughs.
girlfromkerteh chapter 4 . 3/2/2020
I love how you describe their thoughts, I love how you use such concrete imagery to describe abstract feelings. You're really talented xx
eccentricess chapter 15 . 2/5/2020
This added happiness to my life, thank you.
Absolutely brilliant.
garciamonique2011 chapter 15 . 10/28/2019
Wow! This was so beautifully written and such a wonderful story. I loved how each chapter felt like it could be a standalone, they all worked so well that I feel like you didn’t even need context. That’s not saying that they weren’t cohesive though. I loved how Sirius and Remus work so well together and how they were just so happy being together that it didn’t really matter if anyone else knew. I loved how every touch was special and that Sirius was the one making an effort to communicate clearly to prevent Remus from leaving. I love how Remus let his worries take a backseat when he was with Sirius. Most of all though I loved how Sirius always talked about the future and made it clear he wanted Remus forever.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/13/2019
Really good story I love everything about it )
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2019
So I may be ten years late to this story, but it is so lovely. I’m glad I eventually found my way here!
CatWeasley chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
wow! amazing first chapter. I really like your writing style .
SushiHerondale chapter 15 . 9/7/2019
Oh my heart my heart my heart my heart. My poor bleeding heart crying with love over this story. Bless you for writing this amazing piece of work it was absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/23/2019
i absolutely love love love this. this is an old doc by now but it still remains in my top three favorite fan fictions. i adore the cuteness of it, and how it sneaks in serious topics without the overwhelming sadness of some other fics. the style of writing is, full stop, amazing and admirable and it’s my goal to be able to write like that. if you read this, author, know that you did a good job and made a girl happy :)
scarlett chapter 15 . 6/18/2019
i cried. I would never admit it aloud but i did. im not sorry for being so emotional because this was just too well written and put together to not cry over. thank you.
614 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »