Reviews for Very Bad Things
Jamesandthedog chapter 15 . 6/17/2019
I loved, loved, loved this! Thank you for such a lovely fic(:
Jamesandthedog chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
This is my favorite kind of chocolate cake. Wow.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2019
I love the way you write and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Remus and Sirius. This story is absolutely perfect. Thank you for sharing it
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2019
This was so well written and I loved it! There are so many lines that should be classics and this deserves to be a masterpiece just for your writing style
stillinthemaking chapter 15 . 2/17/2019
I am pretty late to the party on this, so I hope you still read reviews. I loved this story. You have a way of describing things that is both cute and profound if that makes any sense, and it's made this story much more than the sum of it's parts. So thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2019
Man I just discovered this and it is beautiful! 10/10 for such lovely writing about a lovely ship
Gaby Black chapter 15 . 12/23/2018
I loved this. It was probably the best written Remus/Sirius story I've ever read. There are so many lines I loved, it would take too long to copy and paste them in my review. Thanks for sharing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
This causes me to feel a myriad of emotions, mostly because we know what happens to them in the end. Since JK Rowling won't write anything about these beautiful, complicated and human beings, I'm glad we have you to document the awkward friends to flings to seriously bound partners process.
Jumpingfromshiptoship chapter 15 . 10/11/2018
This last chapter was inspired...I love love love the format!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2018
Can I just say that this was one of the most beautifully written Wolfstar fics I've ever read?
chelsea0223 chapter 15 . 7/14/2018
NOOOOO WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT THIS STORY? This story has been my Cheer-Up fanfiction for whenever I have a long or bad day, and I'm sad to be finishing. Thank you for writing this beautiful story. I enjoyed every minute of reading it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
This was one of the very first fanfictions I had ever read and even though it’s been almost four years, I keep coming back because I find it so detailed and emotional that it is almost painful. I realize that this was written 10 years ago and you most likely won’t ever see this, but I just want to say that your writing style is so beautiful and intriguing that I hope you are or will become a published author, so I can read even longer works of yours. This piece seriously (haha) influenced my personal writing style and gave me so much inspiration to post my writing. Thank you, amazing author.
Marigold.Flowers chapter 15 . 4/9/2018
Beautiful, really. A work of art.
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 15 . 1/15/2018
Nnnnnnnnn :):):)
GuestyMcGuest chapter 15 . 1/11/2018
Best. Fanfiction. Ever. Not exaggerating.

That is all I have to say.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »