Reviews for Very Bad Things
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
Oh my gosh-I just found your story tonight, and it is absolutely brilliant. I love how you portray the uncertainty between Remus and Sirius. Your turns of phrase and metaphors and dialogue are incredible! Love it!
lollipopprongs chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
Ooh. Sirius really didn't make a smart move with the whole "not caring about the lipstick" thing, didn't he now? Oh well, we all make mistakes.

Great chapter! ~lollipop
Avahin chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
That title was really...saddening. Yay for James for being so grown-up; it almost makes up for the fact that they're dictating First-years. Is that why Peter has a scepter, by the way? Can't wait for what's next!
lollipopprongs chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Hee, I like it! I can't wait til the full update, but that was really good. Totally the wake-up call Sirius needed! ~lollipop
TonksLupinHedwig chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
kinda feel bed for Sirius...though he was a bit of a prat! lol loving the story...its really well written and i await anxiously for the next chapter!
Jane Buz-Jane chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
You are torturing us. But I like it! I'm waiting for that real, full-length update... SOON! :)

Hearts,

Jane Buz-Jane
Madison chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I really like it! I have only read the first paragraph and now I have it bookmarked!
quivering quill chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
no why are you making them unhappy? why? T.T
CrazyRV chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Oh is right. Very intressting chapter. Can't wait for the next chappie...
lovefan81 chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
That was sweet. That's just what Remus' reaction should have been earlier on. Ah, Sirius, you're in love. I wonder what Remus thinks about the whole Angela thing?
MinervaEvenstar chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Nice interlude; good to see Sirius finally realising - albeit subconciously - that he loves Remus. I'm looking forward to the next full chapter, where hopefully the puppies will make up again. I suppose, if you believe it necessary for the plot, one more chapter of them both pining and contemplating their feelings would be okay, but it annoys me when authors drag out the drama for too long.
remuslives23 chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
Evil, thy name is violet gallagher!

Do you realise how I jump for joy when I see an update for this story and then to get a tiny snippet which doesn't come close to satisfying my desperate need for these two to get it on...? Unspeakably cruel!

Having voiced my distaste for short chapters, I loved Sirius' dream version of 'what should have happened' and his stunning stupidity finally coming to an end as he realises that yes, he is an absolute powder puff and yes, he is wildly in love with a sexy werewolf.

Wonderfully written yet again. Very sweet and so simple but Sirius said everything he needed to in just two little words (not even words, really). Lovely!
arabellaw chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
Oh! this chapter was great! I love Sirius dreams

this last chapters were really awesome and I completely loved chapter 3!

I can't wait to see how Sirius is going to act after this.
xAnonx chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Aww, that is worrying... ANyway, I love this story. Keep it up!
Jane Buz-Jane chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Woot for you! it was amazing, your writing is amazing! More SOON! Please!
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »