Reviews for Very Bad Things
katefish chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
this story is excellent and and truly love ur wording or use of language or any other way u want to describe it! its is very wordy and love ur anaylzin the situation btw sirius and remus. I feel bad for remus that words had failed him. hope sirius and remus get a chances to get back to there equal confusion with each other, that they are together in there own funky S/R way.

I really thought that ur last chapter was deep in a way and really enjoyed!

enjoyed this story and hope that u write more bc cant wait to read more.

incredibly awesome work and Keep up the great job. Update soon please!

later katie
Lugian Before Swine chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
...I'm pretty sure I've fallen in love with your story. I'd ask you for its hand in marriage, but unfortunately I am previously engaged with the Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream in my freezer. For shame!

Update quickly or I'm calling the cops.

-Lu
Avahin chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Oh no! Poor Remus and Sirius for not knowing what they are. Though, might I suggest, they're friends with benefits...but clearly not all those benefits are good ones. I hope they do sort it out soon! And yay Remus for being the manly unemotionally attached man he wants to be!
Inky74 chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
They are both idiots. They need to just tell each other how they really feel.

This is really great, can't wait to see what happens next.
rathwynn grey chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Fantastic as usual. I love that Sirius had already turned her down, such a cute twist.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
So much for it not being "bugger-up-pable." I understand why Remus is having trouble defining what they are. I hope that they work it out soon since I don't like when angst/drama is dragged out. Love the story; keep up the good work!
lollipopprongs chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
hee. I love the conversation at the beginning about the food!

The end was sweetly cute and sad and I liked it! Update soon?~lollipop
Soap1 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Oh, but dear Remus, there is a word for that precise thing! It's "Love!"

Wonderful chapter, as always!
twistedbrain chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Oh, Remus. Stop being an idiot and forcibly stop Sirius from dating anyone.

Excellent chapter. I loved it.
lovefan81 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
I really look forward to how you are going to resolve their problem of defining their relationship because it's obvious both want to be with each other only!

Great new chapter. Keep writing!
remuslives23 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
You have such an incredible way with words and a disturbingly accurate insight to the workings of a teenage males brain for someone called violet.:-)

I love how you write the pups, (I love your writing full stop) and turn a particularly vile shade of green each time I read your chapters as I drown in envy.

Your interactions are perfect, your narrative sublime, your humour...um, hilarious? ;-) Well done! More, please!
lollipopprongs chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Aww! I love it! I love it, love it, love it!

can you tell? Are you going to update? That'd be cool. No rush! Great writing! ~lollipop
lollipopprongs chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I love this story! And the fact that Sirius names Remus' freckles! And the amazing story in general! Yay! ~lollipop
MinervaEvenstar chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
I liked this installment. You perfectly show how Sirius is both very self-centered and very caring. “And I know you want to talk about it, Remus...I don’t, really, except that knowing it’s bothering you is bothering me, which isn’t fair to me, is it?” Suddenly he starts to think that perhaps he wants the talking to occur more than Remus, and he doesn’t like this idea one bit.

So, I'm guessing that next chapter will be Remus' point of view, and there will be a continuous alternating pattern between the puppies? How many chapters is this likely to be?
lovefan81 chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Ah, you write so beautifully. I love the way Sirius is so obviously in love with Remus but just can't find the right words to tell him or himself even.

Please update soon!