Reviews for Very Bad Things
Clara chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
This is, quite honestly, the best fanfiction I have ever read. I just finished reading it for the second time. It's written so incredibly well, and the characters make SENSE. I ship Wolfstar very hard, and this is just so indisputably good that I accept it in my mind over anything in the books that leads elsewhere. Thank you for writing exactly the fanfic I needed.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2017
That was beautiful and amazing and I love love loved the last chapter!

Just I was so happy for them but then I thought of the future and the war and now I’m so sad and I can’t do anything about it!
Victoria7272 chapter 15 . 12/4/2017
I really loved this :) All the Wolfstar feels! I especially like how it takes place in seventh years but has lots of references to mischief and memories of years before.
Carrie chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Good rounding up. I finished the last chapter and back here immediately. A couple of continuity errors? It's beautifully written :)
Carrie chapter 13 . 11/18/2017
Drumstrangs transfer policy?
Carrie chapter 13 . 11/18/2017
Oh! my priorities are re-aligning too, all rite!
carrie chapter 12 . 11/18/2017
falling deep under the charm of your eloquently strung together series of words.
carrie chapter 11 . 11/17/2017
My favourite chapter till here
carrie chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
The last line The end 3 3
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
This writing style is so effective.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
I’m so into this and it’s only the first chapter.
Carrie chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
Also, "...Such cynicism in one so young." I am not able to place it (but I've read it) and it's bugging me so much... can you please tell where is it from?
Carrie chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
Some things are written with so much love and care that they end up endearing themselves no matter what. Your humor is amzaing. The writing is beautiful.
Thank you!
Charlotte chapter 15 . 10/25/2017
This fic was so incredibly written. It kept putting words to indescribable things. I finished it and texted my friend to tell her about this story in which every sentence is an orchestra. To me, it blurs the lines between poetry and prose. Thank you so much, I loved reading this.
Rascal chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
I am deliriously giddy about this story.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »