Reviews for Very Bad Things
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
This causes me to feel a myriad of emotions, mostly because we know what happens to them in the end. Since JK Rowling won't write anything about these beautiful, complicated and human beings, I'm glad we have you to document the awkward friends to flings to seriously bound partners process.
Jumpingfromshiptoship chapter 15 . 10/11/2018
This last chapter was inspired...I love love love the format!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2018
Can I just say that this was one of the most beautifully written Wolfstar fics I've ever read?
chelsea0223 chapter 15 . 7/14/2018
NOOOOO WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT THIS STORY? This story has been my Cheer-Up fanfiction for whenever I have a long or bad day, and I'm sad to be finishing. Thank you for writing this beautiful story. I enjoyed every minute of reading it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
This was one of the very first fanfictions I had ever read and even though it’s been almost four years, I keep coming back because I find it so detailed and emotional that it is almost painful. I realize that this was written 10 years ago and you most likely won’t ever see this, but I just want to say that your writing style is so beautiful and intriguing that I hope you are or will become a published author, so I can read even longer works of yours. This piece seriously (haha) influenced my personal writing style and gave me so much inspiration to post my writing. Thank you, amazing author.
Marigold.Flowers chapter 15 . 4/9/2018
Beautiful, really. A work of art.
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 15 . 1/15/2018
Nnnnnnnnn :):):)
GuestyMcGuest chapter 15 . 1/11/2018
Best. Fanfiction. Ever. Not exaggerating.

That is all I have to say.
Clara chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
This is, quite honestly, the best fanfiction I have ever read. I just finished reading it for the second time. It's written so incredibly well, and the characters make SENSE. I ship Wolfstar very hard, and this is just so indisputably good that I accept it in my mind over anything in the books that leads elsewhere. Thank you for writing exactly the fanfic I needed.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2017
That was beautiful and amazing and I love love loved the last chapter!

Just I was so happy for them but then I thought of the future and the war and now I’m so sad and I can’t do anything about it!
Victoria7272 chapter 15 . 12/4/2017
I really loved this :) All the Wolfstar feels! I especially like how it takes place in seventh years but has lots of references to mischief and memories of years before.
Carrie chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Good rounding up. I finished the last chapter and back here immediately. A couple of continuity errors? It's beautifully written :)
Carrie chapter 13 . 11/18/2017
Drumstrangs transfer policy?
Carrie chapter 13 . 11/18/2017
Oh! my priorities are re-aligning too, all rite!
carrie chapter 12 . 11/18/2017
falling deep under the charm of your eloquently strung together series of words.
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »