Reviews for Very Bad Things
rathwynn grey chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I adore this fic. I also love your Good Omens fic, but I totally forgot to review, forgive me! There are so many little treats in your writing, I don't always pick up on them the first time through. Very impressed, keep up the good work!
Skillyyy chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Omg, this story rules. It reminds me of shoebox_project :D
lollipopprongs chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I like it. The last line (or two, rather) were great. I loved the Sirius quote “Oh Christ! I need that foot, it’s my favorite one!” I laughed.

This story was kinda cute and kinda funny and was an overall good mix. Great work, lollipop
TheManyFacesOfMe chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I love your characters. I love your plots. I love your writing style so much that I'm hugely envious underneath the helpless giggling which is currently making my cat stare at me like I've grown an extra head. I love you! (Though maybe not in the snogging-you-in-a-bathroom sort of way...)Write more of this stuff!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
The snogging was very hot, and Sirius' theatrics were amusing when he fell. You COULD end it here and it would still be good, but your writing is so good that I'm going to put it on my alert list and hope that you add more. ;.)
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Very well written! I do like that your one shot had actual writing, not just "cock" here and there. I am liking your writing style. It's simple, straightforward, yet it really draws me in. )
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I so LOVED this! Best RL/SB I've seen yet :D
Soap1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh dear lord this was fantastic. Please add more. Was this supposed to be a one shot? I certainly hope not.

What I'm trying to say is that you're a fabulous writer who captures Sirius/Remus better than anyone I've ever read! Brava!
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
So tender, surprising, and well-described ! I loved it a lot !
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
So cute!
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i really like it.
twistedbrain chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I love this. I love all of your stories. Sirius and Remus are just so perfect together. Plus, Sirius getting grossed out over the bathroom floor and Remus being unhelpful makes for an amusing story.

Anyway, in short, excellent job.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41