Reviews for Very Bad Things
Ignotus Rabnott chapter 6 . 6/19/2017
I love this portrayal of Wolfstar!
ananonomousbooklover chapter 15 . 5/29/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
vampdreams chapter 15 . 5/28/2017
Loved it
Simply brilliant
Great stuff _
Oh I love this ship
GeekMom13 chapter 6 . 5/26/2017
oh this is the perfect amount of joking and fun and tension and everything good in the world
Laura00 chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
I love this story so much! Remus and Sirius are perfect as characters and as a couple. But when they told James about their relationship you could have written something about negative reactions. In 1977 not all people did approve homosexual relationships, that was left out.
Ms Me Myself chapter 15 . 4/16/2017
I am sorry but I am crying
After reading this an hour ago
I am still crying.
Thank you so much for this.
It breaks my heart that it's over.
The story that comes after
Breaks my heart further
I am a terrible poet
Sorry about that one
I hope it touches other hearts
like it did mine.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/2/2017
Love it.
erintherese86 chapter 15 . 3/24/2017
I loved this. Just so good.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/20/2017
Thank you so much for this weirdly wonderful story! Your writing style is brilliant. *bows*
Peregrine Bones chapter 15 . 3/17/2017
I just love this fic. This is my 4th time rereading it. It is so beautiful, sweet, funny and real. You have really captured them perfectly. Thank you!
holysnitch chapter 15 . 3/10/2017
Love it.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/16/2017
This made me feel so much. It's the middle of the night and I'm not sure what to write, I'm sorry. I love this. I love it.
Kim chapter 15 . 2/13/2017
I know this is fairly old now, but I'm reading it tonight for the first time. I just thought you should know how excellent this writing is. It's beautiful, and I cried. That is all.
ShalWright chapter 15 . 2/9/2017
Great ending chapter...the scene where they're talking about leaving Hogwarts made me nostalgic for when I left college (many years ago!). I think you captured that mood perfectly. Oh, and the line about a war being fought by the generation who inherit its outcome - brilliant!
ShalWright chapter 11 . 2/9/2017
Loved 'The air smells like adventure.'
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »