Reviews for Very Bad Things
alxe.m chapter 7 . 2/8/2017
This story is the best thing I read all week. I said on more chapter 4 chapters ago
ShalWright chapter 6 . 2/8/2017
Those two paragraphs about growing up - brilliant!
ShalWright chapter 5 . 2/8/2017
Oh!
ShalWright chapter 4 . 2/8/2017
Okay, the whole section about Remus and language was just amazing. And the line: "It seems to Sirius a bit absurd that he has just sworn to spend Saturday evening on a date he does not want to be on in order to spite someone he does not want to spite" - Oh, young love! The fact that he already had told her no was a nice, unexpected twist!
Noxova chapter 10 . 2/4/2017
This is my second time reading this, and I am even more astounded at how beautiful your writing is. It's lyrical, it's picturesque, it's everything. I love it so, so, so much.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2017
Wow. Just wow! I loved it!
Sannchel chapter 10 . 2/2/2017
Hi! I know that you posted this fic a while ago. but I just wanted to say that I loved the way you formatted this chapter. It is beautiful.
Emkr chapter 15 . 2/2/2017
My god, this is beautiful. If I could have a love as weird and wonderful as this, I would be content for the rest of my days
Tainara Black chapter 15 . 1/28/2017
i love this story so very much! thank you for writing it! 3
Randomfandomworshipper chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Aww; The best Remus/Sirius fic I've read so far! So cute!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
awwww they're so freakn cute!
InkWeaverabc chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
I have never really been into Remus/Sirius but over the last couple of days I have absolutely consumed this story and his been a delight. Well done. Happy Christmas
DragonRose42 chapter 15 . 12/15/2016
Thank you for this. Absolutely brilliant.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
That's was beautiful, amazing, funny, and just definitely one of the best stories i have read. your the kind of writer i aspire to be. i really didn't want it to end... kinda sad now but it was truely a brilliant brilliant BRILLIANT wolfstar story!
Noxova chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
I really love your portrayal of Peter! It's showing that he really does have the persona to be apart of the Marauders. Many writers create a weak, pathetic and attention-desperate character that none of the other three would actually call their friend, but more of an admirer. Your Peter has the guts and the excitement for fun that the Marauders are supposed to have, instead of just creating a younger version of Voldemort's submissive minion. Thank you!
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »