Reviews for Very Bad Things
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
Nicely done. I believe in them.
Josephine Rei chapter 15 . 3/6/2016
Epilogue please? Maybe when Harry was born, or when Jily died? Sirius's death? Maybe a wedding? SOMETHING. Please?
Dodo-forever chapter 15 . 3/6/2016
This is perfect I love it.
Josephine Sale chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
It's called love, Remus. You are in love. I'm amazed you don't know that word yet. You know, for smartest wizard ever, you sure can be STUPID sometimes.
slybunny chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
I have absolutely NO IDEA what is going on...but I love it lol
sxglow chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
just wondering if it's possible to download fics other people write, because im able to download my own, which is rendered quite redundant seeing as i have a raw copy on word but yeah, is it possible to downlaod others' work so i can re-read without wifi?
ElbyMA chapter 15 . 1/15/2016
This fic is absolutely wonderful! Perfect to get away from everything in the middle of the night when I have an exam the next day. You had me hangin on ever word, reading chapter after chapter and rereading the cute and cuddly parts. You had me laughing out loud and telling any friend that wanted to hear about this lovely fanfic I was reading.
By the last chapters I noticed the foreboding feeling of the war, and I hoped that it would end in a different way than the original books. Because you made the characters so real, their relationships and the way they look at what is to come. I just wanted to coddle them, tell them to stay at hogwarts a little longer... But it was a silly hope, because I care for the characters. Your ending was perfect. This entire fanfiction has been like a documented history of the marauders, it felt like that's really how it went, and it wasn't just a fantasy made up by a fan.
I also noticed some small imperfections in your writing at the beginning, but those soon disappeared and you pleasantly surprised me with your well-formed metaphors and descriptions. I feel like your writing has gotten better over the course of this story too, so I thought you might want to hear about that. I've noticed though that this story is from quite some years ago, and you can be sure I'll visit your profile to see whether or not you've made more literary masterpieces :)
Sxglow chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
This chapter is a work of art. It's somehow both sophisticated and funny enough to make me piss myself
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
This is so wonderful! I absolutely love it! That last bit made me involuntarily, audibly 'awww'!
tuintjeswater chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
Ive read... and re-read... and re-read this story and I still can't get enough of it. It is absolutely, undoubtedly amazing and I cannot believe I didn't know about it until a few weeks ago.
I love how you picture their clumsiness, the fact that it is entirely new for them and how weird, but somehow easy it was for them to shift from mates to lovers. Someone said in the reviews something like: "I love how you write them as equals and not as one who is more invested in the relationship than the other." and I couldn't agree more. The relationship you've build between them is so pure, so true, simple and yet complicated. I really, really enjoyed the story! It was a great journey :)
KiraLiven chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
This was wonderful and amazing and I can't believe I haven't read this before perfect this was perfect and I love the way you characterised them omg I can't even I love this story so much
Bambi2900 chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
There simply are no words to adequately sum up everything I feel about this story. I have never laughed so much whilst reading except perhaps when I've been enjoying the late, great Terry Pratchett's concoctions; honestly, I felt like you were chanelling him most of the time! You managed to capture both Remus' and Sirius' characters so perfectly it was uncanny, and it was so lovely to see a few snapshots of their schooldays and the idiocy and mayhem they got up to. But the ending was so bittersweet, knowing what happens to them all, it had me welling up. I'm going to check out your other stories now, and if there isn't a sequel to this where they all live happily to 150 (yes, Peter too!), I'm going to be very put out!
Caisele chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Erghad this is cute
seekingsnitches chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
i cri. i loved this story with all my heart.
The Other Exception chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Oh yes, hello there. Here I am reading this in 2015 and thoroughly appreciating your verbiage and characterizations. I've quite found what I was looking for in this. Do carry on.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »