Reviews for Unanswered Prayers
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i LOVE this story! it is amazing! i love Garth Brooks, and when i read this my heart melted. i think i even cried the first time! i'm making sure all my friends read this! your awesome! (do you have a deviantart account)
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
"That was fantastic! I only just logged on to deviantart, and I saw some drawings I liked and was clicking through the other drawings by the same person, and found the one that was made for this, and clicked the link... so, here I am." - lemon-of-the-tent

Exactly what I did! It is wonderful, and got me very emotional, great job!
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love how you molded the story to fit the song. I love the whole idea of it, even though im not religious, its a great concept, not to mention well written :D
Zoe Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
aw so cute keep up the good job.

Zoe
J0r chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That is very beautiful and very sweet!

My english is very wrong, i am sorry, but i want to say you that this is very nice. Really, i love it.

I saw the drawing on to deviantart, and i said me *wow, i have to read it*

A lot of kisses from Argentine, take care.

Jor
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 10/3/2008

I must say, though a rather large fan of the series, I generally do nbot read Harry Potter fanfiction. I find that 90% of it is either really bad and thoughtless ad generally awful, or just tacky smut, but I occaisionally stumble upon something really good, and this is one of them. Bravo! Thansk for the story.

I'm glad Cho turned out really badly. In the books, she reminds me of a girl I know, and I happen not to like this girl. Nothing personal - I just don't like it when people talk about me behind my back. -rather loud throat clearing- Well, anyway, she's always really pissed me off. And now you're ruined her. Thank you.

Regards

Lemon
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
That was so sweet :D
FancyNewWeasley chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aw, I really liked it I thought it was perfect!
Livy Alice chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
AH! Fantastic! I atually have no bd critique. So perfect.

-Livy Alice
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
So sweet! I was just listening to the song, and it fits so well.

I adore Ginny and Harry, and the way you wrote the rest of the people were great too...
sequin chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
i really enjoyed this story too! and since i am agnostic/atheist that means you did a very good job! :D
trombone-lover chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
WOW!

thts all i can really say. it was beautiful. really.

very well written too.

good job
Historybuff1536 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was great. I love that song.
GinevraPulliza chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This was short but sweet. I really, really like it. I'm not one for songfic but this one really touch job.

Take care.
The Texas Chicken Little chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
All I can say is... awesome. You've integrated the song perfectly with the story.

And heck yeah I've heard this song. What kind of country fan do you think I am?

TCL over and out.

P.S. Don't take it personally. I just like being sarcastic. ;)
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »