Reviews for Corners
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
AHHHHHHHHHH! The description for this sounded so awesome, but I wanted to wait until I actually saw Partners In Crime to read it. AND NOW I'VE SEEN PARTNERS IN CRIMMMEEEEE! Poor Rose! Okay, I'm just spazzing out a teensy, tiny bit (again) because ROSE IS BACK EVEN IF THINGS END STUPIDLY IN JOURNEY'S END ROSE IS STILL BACK/COMING BACK! AHHHHHHH!

Oh yeah, good story, too. _ Not much of a surprise there. SADD but good.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awhh :( Lovely work! x
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hmm... a review that's about, well, a couple of years too late... but vair, vair fab stuff! I really laiiked it!

And WHY did no-one mention, beforehand, that she was gonna randomly turn up at the end of PiC? *slams fist angrily onto desk* LOL! Hehe! ; D
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I really liked this. It's exactly the kind of story I like. A bit of angst, a smidge of thought and an odd note of cryptic style. It was beautiful. Faved.
cheri1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Yes, Rose should have followed Donna! *sigh* Lovely fic. I love the idea of him seeing the blonde hair out of the corner of his eye. :)
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
One of these days, Donna's gonna see a pic of Rose and go... OMG, I SAW her!

Eh... probably not, but I wish.

Holy crap again? Your choice of quotes are perfect. I can SO see him thinking along this very line of thought. And... he just blamed shifting time on the wind. I love it.

"He fought the urge to run after her. He'd chased those hallucinations too many times to not know what they truly were: wishful thinking twisting a blonde's reflection, the glow of a street-lamp, the molten gold of a warp drive, into images of her haunting the corners of his eyes."

Wonderful, wonderful stuff.

I, too, saw Donna talking to the woman and thought... huh.. that looks just like Rose's hai-OHMYGOD. And I totally know how you feel, dwmadgal... can't get too excited 'cause they COULD do it in such an unsatisfying manner.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Yup stupid man or time lord.

xLaramiex chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
aw so cool.

I decided that I'm not going to get excited about Rose's return until she's been AND gone again, because there's so many ways it could be done badly.

That didn't stop me screaming when I saw her.

I could tell it was her by her hair, y'know. That's how obsessed I am.

Anyway, loved this.
NovemberMist chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Rose isn't going to be in it solidly until the last three episodes. That was just to put an end to the people who were maintaining Rose's return as a hoax. Or at least, that's the word goin' round.

Nice ficcy though
pinkalarmclock chapter 1 . 4/6/2008

fab :)

good idea, him thinking she was just an illison (spelling?), though half of me wanted him to chase after her :P

Em x
capemaynuts chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I have a feeling, ok, its a desperate hope that Donna will be an instinctive matchmaker. Meaning that she will be the one to get the Doctor and Rose back together somehow. Afterall, there were several people standing and watching what was going on, and who did she pick to talk to? Instinct told her talk to Rose. Keeping fingers crossed.