Reviews for Could We Have Been
Big Fan chapter 19 . 1/1
Great story love every minute of it. You really captured and stayed true to the story and characters. In my opinion I think you build the characters very well without pushing their original personalities to the back. I love your idea for Zuko/Jet and Zuko/OC. Please write one of these especially Zuko/OC.
kariared chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
That dream should have been italicized. Got me all confused and time skippy.
Jen chapter 19 . 10/30/2017
This was honestly a very good story and I love how patient you were with their love forming. A sequel would make it even better. Thank you so much for this work of art!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2017
I think a zuko and jet or zuko and toph story sounds cool

Probably bigger fan of zuko and toph
fanficfangirl13 chapter 19 . 10/16/2017
For not shipping this ship, you did one Hell of a job! Like, you actually made me ship it MORE. I'm literally throwing out Canon because this. Is. CANON. Following and favoriting you!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 18 . 10/16/2017
That. Was. Pure. Unadulterated. AWESOMENESS! I CAN'T EVEN! I AM SO UNABLE TO EVEN! I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EVEN!
Ahem. Now that I'm basically done freaking the fuck out, I really enjoyed this chapter and not just because of the love scene. But the way the whole thing was written, and Zuko's first surprise for Aang. It was all so beautiful.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 17 . 10/15/2017
Squeeeeeeee! I don't know if I've said this already, but FUCK CANON! THIS IS NOW CANON!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 16 . 10/15/2017
You kept it in! The bit with the rock! He gon' remember! I know it! And the bit about Zuko being more afraid of Katara than Azula was AWESOME!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 15 . 10/15/2017
Wow. I love that Aang is in love with Zuko again but dammit I want him to remember! But I haz a theory. I think that when Aang regains the ability to go into the Avatar State, he'll remember. At least, that's what I hope will happen.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 14 . 10/15/2017
Oh, Katara. You stupid but well-meaning idiot. That's all I have to say about that.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 13 . 10/15/2017
Woot woot! Aang is starting to remember his dreams! And hugging Zuko! I love it!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 11 . 10/15/2017
That was pretty awesome. Having the warden on their side. And now Hakoda is free! The little moment with Aang and Zuko was so perfect and I'm glad Zuko has hope.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 10 . 10/15/2017
Lovely, lovely, lovely. I'm just so mad that Aang keeps remembering and forgetting again! But the dream was very nice ;)
fanficfangirl13 chapter 9 . 10/15/2017
So much angst! But at least Zuko's with the Gaang now and Aang can start falling for him again.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 9 . 10/15/2017
I love this so much! This is my second time reading and it never gets old.