Reviews for Could We Have Been
it is ok to make mistakes.
so sad but good plot
i love that zuko chose to be good
i love this story
so good
Raven chapter 19 . 6/10
Thank you for writing this story, its written fabulously and has my favourite shipe of all time in it! It was a really interrsting story, and I loved it. I felt like I could see everything happening so clearly, it was amazing! I dont think I ill find anothe zuko/anng fic this good, even though they werent really together for most of it. The only thins I ished wouldve happened was Anng getting jelous over Zuko and Mai, but i guess that didnt really fit in anywhere in the story
i love u bro chapter 18 . 5/31
this was really gr9 like bro u can't imagine how much i love this! well-written and characters well portrayed! gj
Daddy af chapter 1 . 3/23
I hope you do a au where he does go with aang at the beginning.
Beautiful! I’ve been looking for a good ZukoxAang fic
Come on Aang! You can fight through this
Big Fan chapter 19 . 1/1
Great story love every minute of it. You really captured and stayed true to the story and characters. In my opinion I think you build the characters very well without pushing their original personalities to the back. I love your idea for Zuko/Jet and Zuko/OC. Please write one of these especially Zuko/OC.
kariared chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
That dream should have been italicized. Got me all confused and time skippy.
Jen chapter 19 . 10/30/2017
This was honestly a very good story and I love how patient you were with their love forming. A sequel would make it even better. Thank you so much for this work of art!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2017
I think a zuko and jet or zuko and toph story sounds cool

Probably bigger fan of zuko and toph
fanficfangirl13 chapter 19 . 10/16/2017
For not shipping this ship, you did one Hell of a job! Like, you actually made me ship it MORE. I'm literally throwing out Canon because this. Is. CANON. Following and favoriting you!