Reviews for Could We Have Been
KeefaMighty chapter 6 . 9/13
two words... "oh shiiiii-"
en14-07 chapter 1 . 8/14
I don't understand any of this really, I mean I like the story; your writing is A by the way. But I really don't understand how he could compare his feelings to his enemy. I know Aang would never accept Zuko into his gang, you saw the first try Zuko did. And he wasn't accepted, so how could he accept him now?

All I could see is a 112-year old monk who doesn't even know the word sex, thinking that because he was pleasured by his enemy, who's a teenager and a firebender; that it's right and that it's love.

Only if he didn't look 12 years old, I'd say this was weird.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 18 . 7/6
This was a wonderful ending. While I am devastated that it is over it was the best Aang and Zuko story I have ever encountered. You should be proud.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 17 . 7/5
Aww this was so perfect! I can't stop smiling! And yes I like that you didn't end it on the kiss.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 16 . 7/5
Another great chapter as usual. Can't wait for Zuko and Aang to meet again.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 15 . 7/4
This was so great! I just love the caring side of both Aang and Zuko. I love that Aang managed to fall in love with him again even without the past. Kind of reminds me of The Vow.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 14 . 7/3
Oooo this was so intense! I don't know how i feel about the new's going to be sad I feel like. Great great great writing!
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 13 . 7/3
Aww this chapter was just so cute!
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 6 . 7/2
...didn't think my heart could shatter more than it just did. Thank you for this, it has completely distracted me from writing my stories for the past three days lol. Please tell me Aang will eventually remember! If he doesn't I mean what is the point of this life!

Whew now that that's off my chest. You are an amazing writer. Just thought you should know.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 5 . 7/2
...I'm dying...this chapter was so sweet and eye opening and heart breaking and I just want to go cry! Your doing fantastic with this story.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 3 . 6/29
This was the best chapter yet. I love the sweet endings.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 2 . 6/29
Oh I'm so happy that Zuko isn't going to turn Aang in! I think his plan is sweet.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 1 . 6/29
Oh thank god for more chapters! I just thought this was a one shot.
Donald Trump chapter 19 . 6/23