Reviews for Could We Have Been
juls-emo chapter 1 . 6/18
amazing! i love this story so much!
Mage of middle earth chapter 18 . 6/6
I have read this story more times than I can count and I love it more each time.
Dark star chapter 17 . 3/22
I have no words for how beautiful this was OMG I loved it you are an amazing writer this was so good
Dark star chapter 16 . 3/22
OMFFFFG I'm reading the next one right away!
Dark star chapter 15 . 3/22
OMG so good squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dark star chapter 14 . 3/22
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I LOVED it so much and I mean this about the entire fanfic so far it's so good because you don't just make them fall in love and then it's over you make them fall in love not see each other for months and then aang forgets about his love for zuko it's FUCKING AMAZINGLY AWSOME!
Dark star chapter 13 . 3/21
OMFG loved it you are so good at writing this is the best fanfic ever eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dark star chapter 11 . 3/21
OMG I fucking loved it why can't this ship be cannon!
Dark star chapter 10 . 3/21
OMG that was so perfect I fudgin loved it oh who cares if I curse this story is about gay sex I FUKING loved it!
Dark star chapter 9 . 3/21
Awesome I love your writing
Dark star chapter 8 . 3/19
OMFG amazing as always
Dark star chapter 7 . 3/19
OMFG you are an awesome writer!
Dark star chapter 6 . 3/18
I know what you wrote you wrote the most beautiful thing I've ever read I wish the books at school were fanfic so cause then I love to read!
Dark star chapter 5 . 3/18
THANK YOU so much I LOVED it a lot so PERFECT! Ps this shipping is cute as this little guy And the shipping of katara and aang is as cute as this
Dark star chapter 4 . 3/17
OMFG I loved it so f**king much I have looking forward to reading on all day and now it's time for chapter 5!