Reviews for Confession
Wandering Thought chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Man, this is wonderfully written! I like how you started the story-it was so spontaneous and to the point it's definitely like the character of Ann right there. :) I also like how there's a hint of awareness over how Claire causes events in the game, and her telling her frustrations and surprise about it really humanises Ann so much! Really love this story! It's a great read!
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love this couple. :) thank you so much for writing this. It was very good, and don't be so hard on yourself lol it wasn't disconnected at all!
lemonsdarling chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
why why why does that last line seem like an innuendo to me, lmfao. augh.

beautifully written, both of their personalities really shine through - and ann's adorable and flustered and strong, the way she always seems. love it!
Voice Number Seven chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
you have so many stories that it's going to take me all day to finish reading and reviewing, but you know what?

that totally ain't a chore.

if I had to describe this in one word to match the one chapter, I'd call it cute. or amazing. whichever you like better
Pandeene chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This is a brilliant pairing. I've never played MFoMT -brick'd- wait, wait! I just played the first one: FoMT so Claire always came off as a little... eh... to me. It's nice to see what would've happened to the other half of that canon couple. Ann has always intruiged me and the pairing is certainly interesting. x3 But cute and believable. You write so well. It's not even funny. -giggles inappropriately- I liked the angst bit as well and the, "Goddesses don't know how this feels!" because everyone can relate. Just, like... religion-wise that's a common hurdle. ;; -favorites-
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Aw. :D
Blamby chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I liked it a lot, especially the ending! It seems like it's a scene in real life! Yay you!
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Again I say, Carter/Ann is quite possibly my new favorite het couple, thanks to you. That was a great one-shot! It was very realistic I think. It does feel better to just come out and say that to someone who listens. :3
Cupcake Heart chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was a cute story.. I never stopped to think about Ann!

Cliff's always been my favorite bachelor, after all.

It's nice to see the other side of it. And Ann and Carter could be really cute!
StarrNight chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Ohoho yes I liked this one.

For some reason...I can really see Carter and Ann hitting it off real well...and maybe going for a romp in the lonely confessional. Heh.

Good job, Scarlet!

And WHAT do you MEAN you don't own Harvest Moon? My entire world is shattered!

Hee. Love ya, girl.
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
O.O What are you on? And can I have some? XD

Aww, I love this! Angst is best when it's happy in the end, but not too cheesey. Kyuu, I wonder how Carter does like his meat? lol

'Claire Bear' reminds me of... Care Bears for some reason... O.o

See you, and cookie dough for the wonderful work!
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I really liked this. Ann is so cute. _

And it's okay to start out a fic angsty; I do it all the time. (Of course, mine usually stay that way, but what can you do?)