Reviews for Fun With Video
only-looking chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Too, too funny. Kim's about to be an only child.

Ron Stoppable: Coward, or just a young man with a highly developed sense of self-preservation?
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Yup, this kind of situation sounds pretty much right on the money for the KP universe
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Funny, and well made, I thought. Everyone well in character (well, I'd have thought Kim's cooking would have improved after "Two To Tutor", but disaster chef after to be the fanon.) Good work.
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
15 grand isn't worth the pain she will put them through! Not to mention the money will probably be split between the three of them for college or something, maybe new pots and pans..

Thanks for the update, can't wait for more from you!

Aedan
Worker72 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Nice. Definitely cptured Kim's relationship with her brothers.
storyreader51 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Now I rememeber why I enforced a 'no eating or drinking' policy by my computer. If I let anybody eat or drink here (myself included), I couldn't read half the stories from all the spittakes!

Had I held a drink in my hand, it would be all over the screen!This story was too funny! Love it!
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Nice mislead with the title and the rating even the summary led to other conclusions. Still a great one-shot one of the funniest things and from someone you wouldn't expect either. I do have to agree though the sitcom is kina going the way of the dinosaur. Great job and great story too.
whitem chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
hahahahahahahaha!

Um, Boys? I think Kim might actually get a cut, if not ALL of that money... Especially since she didn't really give consent.

Me thinks this might be punishment enough.

Kim: "Rgh"

Or not...
panda0031698 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
funny very funny
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Just how do Jim and Tim plan to cash that check made out to Kim Possible? Just like Drakken, this lastest pair of mad geniuses has become self-foiling.
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was pretty hilarious. And no I don't think there's anywhere to run.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh...the Tweebs are SO screwed! And I mean SCREWED! Kim is gonna be so willing to look past the fact they're her brothers;)
Gray Cardinal chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
The biggest bit of irony?

Since Jim and Tim almost certainly did NOT get a signed release from Kim giving permission to broadcast the video, they're highly unlikely to actually collect the prize. (Kim herself probably has a decent claim on the money...)

Nicely done.
James MacPherson chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I don't know what to say that hasn't been said, but I will say that it was hilarious.

The tweebs could run, but as to hiding, I seriously doubt that it would be for long.
Kwebs chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Great one shot, I could see the tweebs doing this. He Ran! was just to funny. Keep it up.