Reviews for Choices
MacyV chapter 29 . 12/22/2014
Is there any chance that you will finish this story? Or even write another one on Zack/Asha? That pairing really got my attention and I would like to read more on them. Amazing characterization on Zack!
Savanna06 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
oh my gosh i remember this story from forever ago. i just rewatched dark angel season one and though of this story so i wanted to reread it. saw in your profile that you were going to finish...very excited but is there anything you can do with this 10 word paragraph masquarading as chapter 1? pretty please with a cherry on top!
iimagineyou chapter 29 . 9/21/2008
It was a long time ago that I came across this series of stories and got caught up in it. Now I'm pretty sad to see that you haven't added to it in a couple of years, but I see that you're at least still writing (saw the Harry Potter stories on your profile page) because such a talent shouldn't go to waste. What I thought of this story way back when is what I still think now; you've done an amazing job at giving a "normal" life to characters that are anything but normal. This really took on a life of it's own, away from the show, but you were still able to incorporate aspects of the DA universe into it. This is truly one of the best things I've ever read, and I've read *a lot*. Thank you for sharing what you've created.
iluvpotter1226 chapter 28 . 3/24/2008
hey just letting you know that i miss DA and this story. i dont want to sound like a nag but i really would lke you to write up something new for choices. :)
zoe chapter 29 . 3/1/2008
can't wait for you to update this story.. i miss it! please let us know if you are still writting it. i love it...
iluvpotter1226 chapter 29 . 2/16/2008
i love this story! are you going to keep writing it? it seems as if you are in "harry potter mode" right now but i crave another chapter. can you at least write an epilogue?
mk chapter 29 . 10/28/2007
please update this story it is one of the best stories that I have read on fanfiction. I can't wait to read more
tiny-pixie chapter 29 . 8/30/2007
i absolutely loved this fan of the best dark angel fan fics i've read in quite a while..u made it in such a way that u could keep writing the chapters for a long time and the story still stands great as it is..great work..i love max and logan together too..great work again!kudos
siesie chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
i know the showa been off forever ,but your story has had me hooked form the begining. i would like to see where it ends, like what happens to asha and zack . so for the love of mike update.
Mitth'raw'nuruodo chapter 22 . 6/6/2007
hi, first off i'm a guy who doesnt tend to get emotional at all or anything reall cllose to it. but when i got to the end of chapter 22 all it takes i tell you now that the scene with logan watching the dvd from his mom, i almost broke down and cried it was so sweet and loving and so perfectly exemplifies the relationship they had. so i just wanted to say you are an excellent writer and this guy came close to cryin his eyes out so keep up the truly excellent work- James AKA Mitth'rawn'uruodo
Zaz chapter 29 . 4/14/2007
Forest chapter 29 . 4/7/2007
hey, loved this chap as well,as long with the other amazing installments.

One thing that keeps bothering me, irking me...

Wasn't is supposed to be spelled 'Jesse' instead of Jessie? Jessie is WAY too girly for a guy...Like a short form of Jessica.

Hope you revert back to Jesse for the next Chapter
CanadianHalliwell chapter 29 . 1/18/2007
I can't believe you have been writing these stories for over 6 years! I hope you update soon, because I don't know what I am going to do now that I have read all of the chapters and I won't be able to get my daily fix of the Cale family.
idlehands452 chapter 29 . 1/10/2007
i thought you did a fantastic job in writing this chapter. great work with jesse's mindset and max's reactions.
BlueAngel137 chapter 29 . 1/10/2007
It's an awesome chaper again. As always I enjoyed your vivid desciptions and great dialogues! It's always so easy to get sucked up by your characters.

Favorite parts:

-...Jessie felt the weight of Max’s words punch him in the stomach. He stared back down at his hand; as if it were unattached from his body and had acted purely on it’s own in its attack. ...

-...“I can’t,” Max’s sadness was so far beyond crying that no tears escaped her eyes. She put her hand on his body again; this time on his shoulder; holding it in place hard because she didn’t want him to run from this anymore. “I can’t baby.” ... (so sad!)

-...His eyes shifted over to where Jessie was seated on his couch; wrapped up in Max’s dark blue hooded jacket. He had no idea what had brought on Jessie’s breakdown; but it didn’t take his Harvard PhD to know that he shouldn’t question Max about; it wasn’t his place too. “Just let me know if you need anything else.” ... (really love Normal's reaction!)

-...“I should get back to my job,” Alec said. “I mean assuming I still have one after being caught in Normal’s secret room.” He glanced over at Jessie. “Take care big guy; put in a good word for me with your Aunt Jondy.” ... (LOL, cute!)

Thanks mystic, for another excellent read :) ... looking forward to your next installment!