Reviews for Love's A Serious Game
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
sounds way weired at 1st but the last line made it normal lol -'
Hawaiian Potagee chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
(chuckleling), great story, wish it was longer though(and yeah, im late in reviewing).
Koriku chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
MESA LUVVIT XDXDXD This is such a happy-funny fic! You should write a sequel every five years or somefin'! XD
Lupie chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Cool! That is so funny! and as i'm 13 and my writing is not even half as good as that.

got me !
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
lol very funny :)
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Very funny! Would have taken me lots to write something that good when I was 12 (which was 2 years ago), and my writing still isn't all that good. Anyways, great writing!
Thundermage chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
For a second there I though they were... umm... you knnooow, being naughty! At first I'm like, "Oh my God! Ash and Misty are makin' out!" and I get to the end and I'm thinkin', "Jeez, and I thought something entirely different was going on." This was funny. That's one of the reasons I don't play Twister, the uncomfortable situations. Well, I'm gonna read some more fics, so bye and have a good day!
Mongoose Dog Kami chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
HAA!
Apple-Aipom chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
LOL! I've reviewed this before, haven't I? I've read it beofre... o.o?
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
And I actually thought somethin' was going on...
Treble Clef Julianne chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Hey, your writing was pretty leet when you were twelve! :) Kind of odd fic, but [hillbilly accent]rale lahkubul (really likable)[/hillbilly accent]. In other words, good fic!
Lyra Kamiya chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
lol lol that was good!
Balance of Judgement chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
lol. That would have been a great thing to put in GDA (Still my favorite story).
pf14 chapter 1 . 9/30/2001