Reviews for No Need
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hey, I don't know whether you still come here at all, anyhow I just wanted to say I liked this little o/s a lot!

2239483 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I loved your fanfic is really good, I had thought of something similar, and most never saw and never put into practice, congratulations!
Luna baby menina chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I love Alice and Jasper. I thought its like so cutie how she was wearing a uniform and calling him Major Whitlock its so cutie

I love Alice and jasper send me the url or address if you have any more alice and jasper

ur a good writer

and yeah

have a great 2009
Brooklynn10 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
such a good story!

love jasper and alice. they are just so cute! chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
very nice! i'm glad this wasn't just a pure lemon, it was thoughtfully put. good job!
xBettingOnTheVampiresx chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Wow! It's hard to come across a good Jasper and Alice lemon! You did an excellent job! It's good to hear ones other than Edward and Bella, but those are great too! Thanks!
Lilah Aine chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Squeak… that was HOT! I love them together…. And living it up! Nice, great job! Loved it!
vampgirl18 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
i loved your story, im really glad you posted it -there aren't many AlicaxJasper stories out there. i really liked her costume but i have one comment -the Confederates wore Grey and the Yankees wore blue!
MicheLLen chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I love it! Best J/A I've seen :]
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This was really good .. I love Jasper and Alice stories, I only wish that there were more of them like this.
lonelylovely chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
adorable! that made me happy i loved it
suck-this-human chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
aw! i LOVE alice/jasper stories!
DebussyToThis chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
LOVED IT! It was romantic and sweet and sexy! I loved the fact that you led up to it rather than just diving in with a crude lemon. It was very tastefully done!
saphira341 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
i loved her costume !

this was GREAT :)
FairyVampire chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
that was an amazing story! this is officially my favorite alice/jasper fic. it was so awesome!